• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Eb Maddness

I can't see any delay happening now. wonder if any stores in auckland in nz will do a midnight release

I dont think they will, unless they had heaps of preorders. I prefer having to wait til morning and get up early, it reminds me of Christmas when i was a kid.

yeah i doubt any will as they tend to do it for the big name games where they know there will be heaps of people either pre-ordering or getting the game on release day. I will proabbly just get up early enough to be at some time around 8:30 (am

Planning on having a drinks/BBQ on Thursday night for my birthday/no-more-exams-for-anyone thing, so I think I might have to have it all organized on Wednesday so I can just play RL2 all day on Thursday. Then I suppose I'll have to entertain people that night.

BTW, you still providing the sausage Kaftka?

Originally posted by JJ-@Dec 4 2005, 04:21 PM
Yeah mate.

But I was thinking, I would have to bring a pretty huge sausage if.... Oh.

Oh JJ, behave, there could be children viewing this forum.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Dec 4 2005, 05:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Dec 4 2005, 05:29 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin--JJ-
@Dec 4 2005, 04:21 PM
Yeah mate.

Oh JJ, behave, there could be children viewing this forum. [/b]
What?

Oh.

I see. Sorry. Typo.

Honestly.

Or something.
<

Originally posted by JJ-+Dec 4 2005, 04:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (-JJ- @ Dec 4 2005, 04:36 PM)</div>
Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Dec 4 2005, 05:29 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--JJ-
@Dec 4 2005, 04:21 PM

Yeah mate.

Oh JJ, behave, there could be children viewing this forum.
What?

Oh.

I see. Sorry. Typo.

Honestly.

Or something.
<
[/b]
CAUGHT!! CAUGHT!! HAHA!! You're talking about sausages in the gaming section!! I'll have your badge removed! Y'know, the cute little one that says F.B.I, but has a completely different meaning than the American agency of the same name Hahaha, oh man, those are a hoot.

Female Body Inspector? <- I didn't make that, I'm not that lame, or at least my Mom tells me I'm not, I think I saw it on a t-shirt once.

Originally posted by JJ-@Dec 4 2005, 04:42 PM
Female Body Inspector? <- I didn't make that, I'm not that lame, or at least my Mom tells me I'm not, I think I saw it on a t-shirt once.
'Mom'? 'MOM'!?!!
<

'MOM'!?!?!

'MOM'!?!?!?!

Yeah, that was deliberate.

"Mum" just didn't seem to fit.

Sooo.

I'll try and get kind of topic just for a little bit eh?

First game: Warriors v Tigers at Jade Stadium.

yeah that will be interesting the first game. Has to be warriors v somebody as I think you have to unlock the international teams again.

my first game,

Eels vs Knights at Parramatta Stadium
<

that was my first parramatta game i went to, took a holiday to aussie just to see the eels play i just like reliving the moment especiall ysince parra hadn't won a game all season (i think this was round 8) and the knights were on a hot streak. Parra eded up winning by 44 -20 something
<
it was a few eyars ago, but i enjoyed every minute of it

Just spoke to my local EB and Gamesman, they both said that RL2 for ps2 arrived in stock today.Niether of them got any for pc? whats going on??

no idea pc stock may not have arrived yet thats all. ps2 stock seems to have arrived at dse as well. nothing to worry about i would say that ps2 was either manufactured first or was just shipped first to retailers

You want EB madness

On Saturday I go up there, and the doors are closed, with cardboard everywhere

Sign saying

EB is closed until furthur notice

Now you can guess what happens next.....

eh so your local eb has gone under or something. all pre-orders pending now gone.

Originally posted by esoj@Dec 5 2005, 03:39 PM
eh so your local eb has gone under or something. all pre-orders pending now gone.
at first yes..........that was our assumption.

All of a sudden me and my mates were well trained in anything al-queeda want.

We were ready, to die for our love of rugby league, our love for a gaming outlet, our love for being 25 yr old league nuts with gaming generation blood, with expendable incomes, we were ready to make sacrifices, so those retail infadels screwing us were dealt, with full repocussions.

got on the Nokia..........even Norway seemed a target at the time.

Called EB pitt st.

"What the hells going on, with ur bondi shop.......its closed and I have 5 pre-orders of RL2, scheduled for this thursday...........it says its closed, so i wanna know if my pre-order has moved to another store etc etc etc"

EB
"dont worry sir, they are just renovating, bigger store"
AK
"dont worry??........5 pre-orders, will this be open by thursday"
EB
"Yes sir its meant to be open again by now"
AK
"Well its not"
EB
"Sorry, cant help you, try again tomorrow, they should be open"

I call up on sunday, and they are back open and bigger

But hey.............try imagining the looks on 3x25yr olds, when they saw
"EB has closed until furthur notice"
Man, all the pretty women, all the mecedez benz, all the yuppie guppies on their mobiles, were looking at us like we were Atta n Co boarding jets on 9/11.

We went straight to the pub, to punt, blow up at the situation, and drown sorrows.

False alarm, but jeezus, my blood-pressure took a major warning
<

Well i think that does take the cake for EB maddness!!

esoj, you seem to have a relatively calm approach to all of my panic attacks. I hope your right. You are getting it on pc, in nz, arnt you? So if the S**t hits the fan I wont be the only one gutted.

Oh, the eb store I pre ordered with now tell me that the 8th is correct, but it just hasnt shown up. I would of thought they would all be manufactured and shipped by the same people at the same time.

yep getting it on pc in auckland. I have always been calm and some even say i work for Sidhe. I will be very gutted if it is delayed believe me.

oh thats good ak mate but still fairly scary as the release date is fast approaching. A company here in nz central park went under just days before the psp launch. was not good at all and I think some people didn't even get their pre order or money back

Latest posts