• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England Rebuild

So who should we be thinking about in the second row for the six nations?

Presuming Palmer isn't in the frame:

I think we'll see:
Lawes
Attwood
Parling

Not sure about others though, maybe:
Kitchener?
Christian Day?
Kearnan Myall?
NOT JAMES GASKELL - He's playing terribly and has done for a season, f*** knows why Sale keep playing him

Yeah, I mean it seems a bit of a problem position at the minute. I hope Palmer can emulate Shaw and continue playing for a while and then a Lawes/Attwood/Palmer second row seems good enough going into the future, but how do we complete the squad, since we usually take 4-5 locks? I haven't seen Saracens this season - what's George Kruis like, and how is Botha playing?

Last edited:
Simon Shaw for the next 10 years should do the trick.

In the way of coaches, if we want a gum chewing **** I know just the guy.

Alex-Fergusson.jpg

In all seriousness he'd probably turn around our form quite considerably. Actually forget that I'm not being serious.

Regarding defence coaches I think it would be a bit harsh to get rid of Mike Ford when our defence was routinely our best area of play in the world cup.

What!? my entire swear word was censored out?! How are people supposed to understand the sense of my post if they don't know which swear word I was going for. You at least need the first letter.

Johnson is fine in his place, Wells. Ford and Smith are the ones we need shot of (coaching wise). Until Andrew is rid of shoving his oar in on behalf of the [strike]board[/strike] corporate rent-a-mob who came to watch "Jonny", nothing will change.

would like to see edwards given a place in the set up, possibly dean ryan.
We need a change at fly half so its time to axe Wilkinson and take time to develop Flood as a starting stand off, Owen farrell could do with being introduced in to the England set up but very slowly.

I really think we'd have won 2 more world cups if we'd of had Seymour at 7.

I've always said* we needed more Sale players and less tigers players.

* this is not factually correct

Latest posts