• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England v France

If Michalak is on form France will win but if Wilkinson is on form England will win it.

If Michalak is on form France will win but if Wilkinson is on form England will win it.
[/b]

Lionel Beauxis lose a lot of "easy" points yesterday. With wilkinson, i'm afraid we have a very few chance to win. :cryy:

Don't start thinking as we did before the 6 N last game please.

It will be a very very hard play, harder for the forward as it was with the Blacks

Beauxis is not a good player
I don't tink he has his place on the team
I prefered Michalak !!! :cheers:

France will win. They have way better loose forwards, Dusautoir is brilliant. Was very impressed with him yesterday.

Never Rule England Out, we will be the Underdogs going into this game, like we were against Australia and We came out on Top...

This will be Tight, it will be gritty, But England are evolving and growing game after game...

All I say is Expect a good game to be played, expect there to be tension, expect the scoreline to be within a margin...

Expect a Great Game of Rugby, with two great Rugby Nations showing what they are about...

England beat Australis because they were able to bully their pack and get penalty kicking opportunities. They won't do that to the French. Les Bleus discipline against New Zealand was brilliant while their defense is outstanding. They've conceded a total of three tries against Argentina, Ireland and New Zealand. I expect Ellisalde's control of his pack and the strength of France's bench to prove the difference.

France by 10.

France to win easily, England are not all that impressive for beating an Australian team which is without a doubt one of the poorest Australian teams in rugby history, I never got carried away with this Australia team as they were easily the poorest team in the tri-nations this year, France are the best the NH have to offer and are our only cahnce of keeping the trophy in this part of the World.

I am so Glad People are writing us off already... They did against the Australians and look what happened there... We got written off after the South Africa game, so by all means please do write us off... I will be more than happy to Gloat to the World if England are in the World Cup Final...

I was cheering for England yesterday and even had money on them but England really are still as good as the hiding they got from S Africa!Australia are very poor and I knew if England kept the ball in the pack than Johnny would kick them to the victory! problem for England now is France like S Africa have a pack that can match England, I just can't see any area where England can win this game from

Do they? Really? When did France develop a strong pack? Last time I checked, France can easily be shunted about the park.

If England can keep it slow and ugly like they did against the Convicts, they have a chance. If the French dictate the the pace of the game and take advantage of the numerous overlaps the English defence keeps allowing, things will go Les Bleus way.

However it's certain England will win if they can get some sort of lead up by 60 mins... The mad scientist won't bring CHABAL!!! on until then.

Whatever you say. You must be watching a different French side to me, the 2007 Les Bleu pack is pathetic, hense getting ripped a new one by Argentina.

Even Irelands half-arsed pack gave Argentina a game.

Its amazing what people say when they see France beat New Zealand, wasn't a convincing win against New Zealand, yes it was a win but come on the All Blacks should of walked over that team and take their chances which they never did...

The French do not have a pack which could match the English one in the scrum... The French Pack may have dominated the Irish one but the Irish one is rubbish...

Also I point you to this............................

Sunday 11th March 2007 - England 26-18 France

So England can beat France, the World Cup Warmups mean nothing...

Argentina would rip any team a new one! if France are as strong in the breakdown as they were last night England will struggle. As for Ireland they destroyed us in the last 20 minutes. Anyway we could argue all day but only next weekend will tell

I am so Glad People are writing us off already... They did against the Australians and look what happened there... We got written off after the South Africa game, so by all means please do write us off... I will be more than happy to Gloat to the World if England are in the World Cup Final...
[/b]

Don't mistake Getof, I think we have in the last 6 months 2 bad experiences that keep us in mind what happens when we underevaluate who we are fighting with.

England always had and still have a wonderfull capacity to reborn so quicly after been buried too fast.
In this scheme what happened in this WRC in just a repetition of what they showed in the last 2 years

I think france has also evoluated, and doesn't now get asleep by a strong victory as they used to. We are now able to keep our part of unpredictability, adaptibility, and game variation while gaining in lucidity and conciousness... Another revolution for us