• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[EOYT] Wales vs. South Africa 09/11/13

Haha, well. If the try wasn't bad enough, Wales lose their best player. We just don't have the depth in Wales to be playing South Africa without the two 1st team centres. Beck isn't at this level.

I am worried now.
Davies gone off? I saw hook coming on but presumed for Williams (was watching the start of samoa/ireland)

When did Andrew Bishop get involved?
Haha nice edit ;)

They do look similar, no? Haha.

Those centres wouldn't fill anyone with fear in the Pro 12, let alone against the second best team in the world. I'm sensing a romp.

I think Wales started really well. First 5-10 maybe. The two tries and the two replacements have swayed the momentum completely

Unless you add those Englishman to the South African side.

haha, now now, England are 2-0 at the moment so you guys can be proud !

Edit: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!!!! ADAM JONES OUT NOW ?!?!?
WHY DOES GOD DETEST WELSH RUGBY, WHY WHY ?!!!
Wales ought to really think about changing colors, I think the devilish red is attracting too much grief...

Adam off!

I bang on about it a lot but Wales' injury record is shocking since Gatlands love affair with cryotherapy

Adam Jones to leave the field. Scott Andrews on. As a Blues fan, I can tell you Andrews has been OK in the loose and poor in the scrum this year.

Two players I wouldn't want to go off have gone.

OH and Scott gives away a penalty instantly haha

Malherbe, like many before him, changed his bind so he was on the arm and pushed the guy down.........penalty SA!! Well done Rolland/Clancey!!

So (after 1/2p), arguable our two most important players off already. (Jones and Davies)
This doesn't look good.

Never a yellow; Louw was unlucky. Should be penalty only.

Adam Jones and Jonathan Davies going off are major blows for Wales. Still a cracking half of rugby.

Latest posts