• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[EOYT] Wales vs. South Africa 09/11/13

how about a nice George North try just about now, Cardiff...

Try looked massively offside. SA wasting time now like a good team would.

meh, a lot of garbage too...Wales need that try, they've made good ground in parts, but the best has been 3pters.

I can't imagine this back line has trained in this formation this week. The attack has reflected that.

Preistland has had a very bad shift.

Did nobody tell Rolaind that the 'put in at the scrum now has to be straight'?

Oh, and I really hope Hook's club refuses to release him for any further internationals.

Last edited:
What do u think about Patt Lambie performance?

Different Autumn, same old Wales. No cutting edge, key decisions in their 22 rushed and eventually botched. On the upside the commitment and effort is there, we've competed physically and rolling mauls aside, have matched their pack. Hibbard, AWJ, Warbs in particular all have had big games.

All in all very frustrating.

Wales just massacred that opportunity. Good options....end result: knockon.

Different Autumn, same old Wales. No cutting edge, key decisions in their 22 rushed and eventually botched. On the upside the commitment and effort is there, we've competed physically and rolling mauls aside, have matched their pack.

All in all very frustrating.

We live in an age of patterns, plays and structure. When you have that many changes how can you expect cutting edge? The forwards really did match the pack. Our back row have been immense and kept Wales in the game. But those first 20 mins really changed the game.

Boks will take the win but I can't imagine they'll be happy with the performance.

Didn't watch the whole match, any important injured players from Wales??

We live in an age of patterns, plays and structure. When you have that many changes how can you expect cutting edge? The forwards really did match the pack. Our back row have been immense and kept Wales in the game. But those first 20 mins really changed the game.

Boks will take the win but I can't imagine they'll be happy with the performance.

I cant help thinking Biggar may have given us something that Preistland didnt.

Didn't watch the whole match, any important injured players from Wales??
Yeah, pretty much all of them.

Davies, Williams, Adam Jones and Alun Wyn Jones all went off injured at one point or another.

I cant help thinking Biggar may have given us something that Preistland didnt.

Absolutely. I thought Priestland often took the wrong choice, running from deep, poorly executed kicks. It will be an interesting selection choice next week!

Latest posts