England
Club or Nation
Sale
1670190895565.png

Attachments

• 1670190876021.png
    1670190876021.png
    100.5 KB · Views: 8
we better hope that French rugby stays strong economically or we'll see the U15s playing in the challenge cup if the Pau squad was anything to go by

Is Ugo trying to argue that May wasn't in a realistic position to win the ball… after he successfully won the ball?

Good win by Cardiff against Brive, but the scoreline was a little unfair on the latter, who I don't think were that awful.

Good win by Cardiff against Brive, but the scoreline was a little unfair on the latter, who I don't think were that awful.
Not sure about that. Cardiff left a lot of points out there with a malfunctioning lineout. Josh Adams also dropped a sitter over the line.

Brive were very poor. No idea if it was their strongest lineup or a second string side as French sides often send if they're struggling in the TOP14. Not sure they ever propperly threatened to cross the tryline.

Feels like Cardiff could be building something. There's a lot of quality youngsters in their squad atm. A couple more tight 5 forwards are probably needed to genuinely push for silverware. Shame about Llewellyn leaving though, he's a real prospect. They have Grady to lessen the blow though.

It would appear Brive are bottom of the French league for a reason. Still a good performance by Cardiff though.

This is rough for bath. I'm surprised toloun is going so hard. Maybe just want the home fans to be happy?

I watched the Dragons v Pau game. How close to full-strength was the Pau side? The Dragons didn't quite match their power.

Newcastle Falcons team to face Cardiff (Sunday, 1pm, The Arms Park, live on Viaplay)

15 Elliott Obatoyinbo,
14 Adam Radwan,
13 Matias Orlando,
12 Pete Lucock,
11 Ben Stevenson,
10 Tian Schoeman,
9 Sam Stuart;

1 Adam Brocklebank,
2 Charlie Maddison,
3 Richard Palframan,
4 Greg Peterson,
5 Josh Peters,
6 Gary Graham (captain),
7 Tom Marshall,
8 Carl Fearns.

Replacements: 16 Alun Walker, 17 Logovi'i Mulipola, 18 Mark Tampin, 19 Matthew Dalton, 20 Pedro Rubiolo, 21 Michael Young, 22 Josh Thomas, 23 Iwan Stephens.

Not available for selection: Sam Clark, Connor Collett, Brett Connon, Matt Deehan, Freddie Lockwood, Matias Moroni, Cameron Nordli-Kelemeti, Guy Pepper, Sean Robinson, Oliver Spencer, George Wacokecoke, Will Welch.

Cardiff Rugby:
15 Josh Adams,
14 Owen Lane,
13 Mason Grady,
12 Ben Thomas,
11 Jason Harries,
10 Rhys Priestland,
9 Lloyd Williams;

1 Corey Domachowski,
2 Kirby Myhill,
3 Kieron Assiratti,
4 Seb Davies,
5 Teddy Williams,
6 Josh Turnbull (captain),
7 Ellis Jenkins,
8 Taulupe Faletau.

Replacements: 16 Efan Daniel, 17 Rhys Carre, 18 Will Davies-King, 19 James Ratti, 20 James Botham, 21 Ellis Bevan, 22 Jarrod Evans, 23 Harri Millard.

Referee: Vivien Praderie (France)

I've been meaning to watch this Iwan Stephens kid but doesn't seem to be in the Newcastle team much. I assume he's been injured as he looks decent.

Latest posts