• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Euro 2020[1]

WTF?
Maybe other countries have people going and smashing defibrillators that isn't being reported. But for me this is another example of some of the issues Britain. The fact that anyone can even think this is funny or acceptable or whatever they were thinking is a reflection of our culture, because we've allowed people to grow up thinking they should do this.

Poland looking awful here, trying to feed Lewandowski even though he's double marked out of it. Great goal by Slovakia, some skill.

Didn't see Scotland, heard they tried to play a bit but they'll need a result v England and I don't see it happening.

Great goal by the Czech number 10 from 50 yards out. It was pretty Schick!

Wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be goal of the tournament.

Last edited:
Mad that this Slovakia team fluked a win on penos v us to make it to the tournament. Look like they'd put 4 past us today. Very tidy against a disappointing Poland.

Draw is hilarious considering how much the BBC wouldn't shut up about how Spain are untouchable and the only question was whether it would be double or triple figures of goals

As good a 0-0 as you're gonna get. Love seeing a team stubbornly grind out a result they have no right to, Spain will do nothing though, blunt final third. Ramos and Isco probably enjoyed watching that one, a bit of leadership and killer instinct required.

France v Germany tonight is the biggest game of the day.

Portugal need to get their goal here, notoriously slow starters and look no different today. Ronaldo missing a sitter too.

I think they will, too much attacking talent not to.

France Germany should be a cracker.

Shame. Clearly offside. Portugal have such a good team on paper.

Finally for Portugal. What a deflection.

He's 4 short of the all time international record. Wouldn't be surprised if he breaks it this tournament.

On this day 33 years ago:

Doubt the good times will ever come back unfortunately. At least I got the dregs of them in 02.

Haha sadly I am old enough to remember that match. Such a lauded England team as well, with the likes of Barnes, Beardsley fresh off of great first season with Liverpool , Lineker, Robson and co. They went in being one of the favourites and got their asses handed to them 3 times and out by the Group stages and including by the Soviet Union. Gullit, Rijkarrd, Koeman were something else though, with Van Basten and his Hat trick and turning Adams inside out.

That Euros was actually one of the best tournaments, when only 8 teams.

Latest posts