• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

European Champions Cup 2017/18: Pool 2

Had to feel sorry for Lawes. Put in a massive shift alongside team mates who didn't really look as if they cared. Or simply weren't up to it. Home town club or not, his patience must be being sorely tried.

Unbelievable that Isiekwe only turned 19 in April, he looks about 40. Agree that he's a serious talent though. 2.01 tall, same as Lawes, God knows what he'll be like when he fills out! Already see far more in him than I've ever done in Ewels, wouldn't be at all surprised to see him in the mix for Japan.

By the letter of the law, a yellow but it would still be harsh.

Not too different to the Toomua tackle at Glasgow last year. Russell threw his legs in the air. Foden didn't.

Bt sports differing coverage of both is blatant bias.

One described as monster hit. The other discussed as a potential Red and ban.

Russell throws his legs in the air for me. Doesn't help that he's really small either.

Toomua's was worse I know but not a whole lot different to warrant BT's differing coverage.

Russell throws his legs in the air for me. Doesn't help that he's really small either.

Toomua's was worse I know but not a whole lot different to warrant BT's differing coverage.
How does one throw his legs in the air when someone is holding the back of his knee?

Farrell's was a penalty at the very worst for me.

It really was nothing like the Toomua one at all. Ultimately I think the ref got it right both for the original penalty and for nothing more than a warning for the elbow.

Good win and performance from Sarries, but it's only 5 points; there's a long way to go.

Latest posts