• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

EUROPEAN REGION TABLES/FIXTURES/RESULTS (Xbox360 & PS3)

Thingi & Cimbom,

I see what you are saying trying to keep active games going at the start, but do be aware that this could lead to you both ending up with a bye week in the future anyways, when you are meant to be playing each other (week 5 I think). Come the weekend when everyone AWOL has been given ample time to become involved and choose not to (or have just forgotten about it), then I'll do a complete re-structure to compact the fixtures going forward.

I can try my best to re-arrange that you both are supposed to play each other in week 2, but that leads to knocking alot of other fixtures out of sync and leads to a much bigger job for me generating the fixtures.

You're both keen, involved and active members of the league which I want to encourage so if you want to play your fixture now then thats 100% fine, but if I'm not able to make the fixture re-arrange work so you actually face each other in Week 2, then you may have a bye week later on anyways -just so you know.

Hey Ben, I'm trying to avoid walkover results for the first few games to get a picture of who, that wanted to play in the competition are actually making an attempt to play their games. Currently we've only got about half the players actually making contact & playing games and if this were to continue for the rest of the competition there would be too many walkover results and weeks where people who are available to play have no match due to an AWOL opponent.

So, after this Sunday, if a player has offered no communication or made any attempt to play their fixtures for week 1 and 2, then they'll be chopped from the competition and the fixtures compressed to give the majority of players who are active an actual game each week.

So stick with us for now, I know it is crappy being available for a game but no opponent responding to your requests (I'm in the same boat for week 1), but once we get to week 3, you'll have proper, playable fixtures aswell as re-arranged fixtures for the weeks where you had an AWOL opponent.

Cheers mate, I believe im up against Angry Panda this week so hopefully it'll be an interesting one ;)

still no response from my week 1 and week 2 opponent!!! should people be removed if they aren't fulfilling their matches

It's only Wednesday CRG, there is time yet! (though unlikely :( )

But yes, people who have not fulfilled either Week 1 or Week 2 fixtures and not communicated with their opponents by this Sunday 25-09-11 will be dropped from the competition and I'll restructure the fixtures to keep each week onwards as fixture full as possible.

(Keep checking the first post of this thread as I do publish updates and notifications, such as the above)

Thingi & Cimbom,

I see what you are saying trying to keep active games going at the start, but do be aware that this could lead to you both ending up with a bye week in the future anyways, when you are meant to be playing each other (week 5 I think). Come the weekend when everyone AWOL has been given ample time to become involved and choose not to (or have just forgotten about it), then I'll do a complete re-structure to compact the fixtures going forward.

I can try my best to re-arrange that you both are supposed to play each other in week 2, but that leads to knocking alot of other fixtures out of sync and leads to a much bigger job for me generating the fixtures.

You're both keen, involved and active members of the league which I want to encourage so if you want to play your fixture now then thats 100% fine, but if I'm not able to make the fixture re-arrange work so you actually face each other in Week 2, then you may have a bye week later on anyways -just so you know.

No worries! Makes sense to leave it if you're planning on re-arranging them this week after taking out the no-shows.

Reached out to my opponent starkadder, who was a week 1 no show, still no sign of him.

His TRF account doesnt accept PMs, and he's pending acceptance on my PS3 friends list for a week. I pm'd him on PS3 but not looking good so far.

Can I play one of the new lads who wants in instead? Dont want to lose my place atop the table!

went to contact matt869, seems he hasnt been logged in since the 30th of august, i guess ill try contact his gamertag.

Reached out to my opponent starkadder, who was a week 1 no show, still no sign of him.

His TRF account doesnt accept PMs, and he's pending acceptance on my PS3 friends list for a week. I pm'd him on PS3 but not looking good so far.

Can I play one of the new lads who wants in instead? Dont want to lose my place atop the table!

Who are the new lads that want in instead jovial?

I've only seen 1 chap actually offer himself up to play, and he was on xbox 360 I think (and been added). Do you know of anyone else that wants to join in?

Here's a link to the games played between IRFU and myself...

Game 1

Game 2

Good games!

Last edited by a moderator:
Who are the new lads that want in instead jovial?

I've only seen 1 chap actually offer himself up to play, and he was on xbox 360 I think (and been added). Do you know of anyone else that wants to join in?

Ah right never mind I misread the earlier posts.

I'll hang on till next week,unless this lad shows up in the next few days

I also have no news from jardinedaniel, I sent messages here and in PS3 and no news till now

No news from my opponent (mudannyfc) so looks like you can strike him off the league...

Gaming Leagues PS3

If you cant play the fixture between the dates ie 2nd round 18 09 2011 to 25 09 2011 because of work commitments do you default or can i play the games due after them dates.

If you cant play the fixture between the dates ie 2nd round 18 09 2011 to 25 09 2011 because of work commitments do you default or can i play the games due after them dates.

They can be postponed and played at another date instead rugby143

However, in the case of the PS3 league, all of the week 2 games have featured a player who has made no communication this week or last week, leaving everyone for the PS3 competition with no games to play, so in reality you don't have a game to postpone!

Updated original post with Week 2 results and table for Xbox360 and notes on the PS3 league situation.

Xbox360 re-arranged fixtures for Week 1 and Week 2 have also been updated.

Full PS3 re-arranged fixtures update to be completed by Mon night, 26th September.

Right, as long as no-one goes off sick, I will (try to) catch up.

Right, as long as no-one goes off sick, I will (try to) catch up.

It's me and you for the re-arranged Week 1 fixture Duckdee... I'm free to play any night between 8pm and 12:30am, so if somewhere between these times suits you, just pick a day and we'll get Week 1 closed up handlily enough!

Cheers

No sign of starkadder on ps3 league,still pending friend req on ps3

He's due to be culled this evening along with 10 other originally interested participants in the PS3 league... full re-jig to be published tonight.

Check the first 2-3 posts of this thread for all the changes & updates being made.

Latest posts