• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

EUROPEAN REGION TABLES/FIXTURES/RESULTS (Xbox360 & PS3)

Sorry Guys I have been away for sometime... I will be back as of the 24th October... should be able to get some of these re-arranged

I'm pulling out of the league. I'm trading in my RWC most likely, i prefer to re-invest in RC for PC.

Well folks, I've been pretty busy with other bits and pieces lately and seeing so little activity in the thread, I've never really felt up to trying to push this competition along when I've checked in on the forums.

We've only had 2 fixtures (4 games) completed in what's been almost a month, and this was after I had already extended a fixture week over 2weeks as we were already starting to get behind and lose communication with some of our players. I've been as much a culprit myself, with me and nato trying to get our last game sorted, but just didn't get it together.
On top of the lack of actual games, there's been very little general interest from players as to what's happening with the league or trying to catch up on games, so all being said I think this pretty much sounds the death knell for the competition.

Personally, I've traded my copy of RWC2011 and won't be able to fulfil my fixtures going forward, so like cimbom above, I'm jumping ship.

If there was interest from some people in continuing the league, I'd be happy to forward them on the master spreadsheet that I'd used to organise the fixtures, compile the results and build the league tables. So just give me a shout/pm if some of you are interested in starting this up again and I'll pass it on.

Other then that, cheers to all those who took part at the start, we got a good few games in if nothing else!

Latest posts