• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Eventually My 1000th Post

D

DonBilly

I did it, 1000 posts. I know I am slow and don't post as frequently as many of you. I may take less time to post my next 1000 messages.

I apreciate the time spent here.

well done lol i understand how you feel ive only got 130 something and ive been on here quite a while now

Originally posted by DonBilly@Oct 31 2005, 03:57 PM
I did it, 1000 posts. I know I am slow and don't post as frequently as many of you. I may take less time to post my next 1000 messages.

I apreciate the time spent here.
Better to post slowly than post drivel like quite a few people Don Billy.

Here's to 1000 more, my underrated French friend.

nice on donbilly, youre a great poster on these forums, and someone who actually knows what hes talking about not like some on these forums
<

Originally posted by loratadine@Nov 1 2005, 07:03 AM
nice on donbilly, youre a great poster on these forums, and someone who actually knows what hes talking about not like some on these forums
<
The irony of that statement...

Congrats DonBilly on your 1000th post.
<

Congrats DB, hope you continue to post.

Always enjoy reading your posts.

1000 posts is a great achievement, especially for you with French as your first language. Congratulations my friend.

congrats donbilly on reaching the 1000 club. you may not post often but what you do post is quality. hope to see you make it soon ak 47

Bien fait Don Billy, congrats on the milestone, good to have quality posters like yourself here.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DonBilly @ Oct 31 2005, 05:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I apreciate the time spent here.[/b]

I've just noticed that I had posted my 2000th post and I remembered then there used to be a time onthis forum when we celebrated the 1000th post.

Since that time the counting system has changed, this may be why it took me almost 3 years to post these 1000 additional posts.

By the way the number of post dissapeared for a while and is back since the revamping of TRF. Any specific reason for that?

I post on this forum since the summer 2004 and I still appreciate it. I used to be more active but I realised that the subject I know the best, French Rugby, was not that interesting for most of the posters outside of the usual **** fighting about Club Rugby versus Test Rugby, Rugby schedule, etc.

Anyway I follow reading your posts and keep thus myself updated with what's happening in the other Rugby nations.

I'll post again on this thread when I have 3000 posts registered and I'll report what will be my feelings regarding TRF evolution in the meantime.

We'll see if I'll have needed again 3 years to post 1000 times.

Congrats on yet another milestone. I remember the first time I commented on you passing 1000 posts, it felt like only yesterday it happened.

The way I'm posting, it will take 10 years for me to pass 3000 posts.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Master Pain @ Sep 17 2008, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Congrats on yet another milestone. I remember the first time I commented on you passing 1000 posts, it felt like only yesterday it happened.

The way I'm posting, it will take 10 years for me to pass 3000 posts.[/b]

No chance buddy!

500 days!

Wow that's gone quickly! It's scary how time flies. We had about 200 members back then as well. It's great to see DonBilly still posting about. He's as much a part of TRF's furnature as I am!

Latest posts