• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Exam results

• Thread starter edinburgh_gunner
  • Start date
E

edinburgh_gunner

Got my results for my highers today.

Bs for History and Chem and Cs for English and Music.

Dissapointed with music, but I wasn't taught some of the course and had to learn it myself but I can appeal and hopefully get it up to a B. My English teacher didn't think I'd pass, so he can get it right up him! Chemistry I'm really chuffed with, given that I'd only gotten 35% in the preliminary exam in January and now it's atleat 60%. History is what I expected, I could have maybe gotten an A with a bit more work but I had to work so hard for Chemistry.

I needed four Bs to go to Edinburgh uni, and I've got 2 (maybe 3 if I can appeal music) and I've got next year and I'll hopefully get an A in that aswell as a good mark in advanced history.

Exams are still really gay though.

Us english lads doing gcse's don't get them till august 24 I think, really dreading/looking forward to the date, if you get my drift.

BM

Yeah it's like you want to know what you got, but at the same your worried it might be gash. A friend of mine is a bit weird though. She point blank refuses to open her results, she just wants to go on in a world of blissfull ignorance and tell everyone she did well.

Interestingly, there was a report in the paper saying that the number of higher English students who passed went down by 2% from 2005 which is alot. In my year, only 2 people (that I know of) got an A in english. I, on the other hand, was expected to fall flat on my face by my teacher and not even pass. Which I did.

Yh i feel the same about getting mine!All i need is Maths,English,Science and 1 other 2 get in 2 6 form.

GCSE's are nothing, August 17th is the day of doom for those of us waiting to see if the rest of our lives actually pan out the way we want them to.

Nobody got any results to tell us, or are you still partying/becoming emo.

BM

I got into Uni on Thursday. Woot woot.

I then went out and got absolutely battered at a massive student oriented party at a club in town. That was a good day.

A in English Lit, A in English Language, B in History, and some other **** grade which doesn't matter.

Go me.

Latest posts