• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Excercise and it's a ********

anyone got suggestions to put on healthy weight?
[/b]
Here are a few suggestions:
Krispy%20Kreme%20doughnut%20flavors%20for%20Phoenix.jpg

well i am 5'3 and 93kgs o_O heaviest i have ever been.

started my diet, not going to eat any junk food and as little carbs as possible. ie none to start with. also going to give up coffee and as much sugar as i can.

todays food.
breakfast - scrambled eegs.
lunch - um.. forgot to have lunch. been busy at work lol.
dinner. not sure yet. i have mussels in the fridge. some carrots and broccoli, doesnt sound to exciting but will do the trick for me. might cook me up something else as well. depending on what i have in the fridge :)
[/b]

It's not healthy, nor a good idea to cut carbs out of your diet. They are essential to a heathy diet, just watch what type are coming into your diet. Remember, don't cut out a whole food group from you diet.

~So that's the excersise on your right forearm sorted then...

In other news; 15st2 this morning! w00t! Nearly half a stone in under a fortnight!

i think im 2870 pebbles(96kgs) but i wanna get to maybe 3100 pebbles (100+ kg) so i can go hard for rugby this season and make the manawatu npc team at some stage....fingers crossed

Order a dominoes Pizza each night and lift some weights before it turns up. It's one way to get bigger.

D'OH!!! i shld have thought of that earlier o'roth

isnt quinoa like veggies? how do i gain weight from that? the gluten?

after a week as of tuesday i have lost 8kg now back down to 176.5kg.
im back on the weight watchers diet with the missus doin it too for support which helps out alot

but in saying that i have somehow f***ed my knee worse from just getting out of the car the wrong way.

somebody really has it in for me, ******* :%#%#: :%#%#: :%#%#:

How's the exercise coming for everyone???

By the way I'm now at 500...
no, not pounds...POSTS!!!

This is the first time i've read this thread, but i think it's a great idea.
The western civilisation is becoming far too obese and really needs to get into shape.
I applaud each and every one of you for attempting to lose weight and just so you know i am on hte same boat as you...only i'm travelling the other up the river.
I am 11stone 3lbs, 10% body fat, 5feet 9inches.
I endeavour to hit 12stone 3lbs come new season.
Shouldn't be too difficult considering i'm out of the rest of the season with my curciate ligament done in!

believe me rugby cyrmu, evry body here is so intent on losing weight, they'll ignore our posts on how to gain weight

This is the first time i've read this thread, but i think it's a great idea.
The western civilisation is becoming far too obese and really needs to get into shape.
I applaud each and every one of you for attempting to lose weight and just so you know i am on hte same boat as you...only i'm travelling the other up the river.
I am 11stone 3lbs, 10% body fat, 5feet 9inches.
I endeavour to hit 12stone 3lbs come new season.
Shouldn't be too difficult considering i'm out of the rest of the season with my curciate ligament done in!
[/b]
Eat at least 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight. So, if you weigh 165 lbs, eat 165 grams of protein. This will give your muscles the true stuff they need to grow large. It's hard to do, so this is where protein shakes come in handy. You'll see nice gains if you're lifting weights and doing sprinting drills. Work on explosive techniques vs. endurance techniques. This will train your body to be powerful. Once you start seeing the results you want, then start mixing back in distance/endurance training. At that point I suggest you begin Fartlek training (http://www.runnersworld.co.uk/news/article.asp?UAN=722).

And I have now put on about 2 stone since christmas :( but purely because I am doing no exercise... Although I start to play footie again tomorrow..

<div class='quotemain'> believe me rugby cyrmu, evry body here is so intent on losing weight, they'll ignore our posts on how to gain weight [/b]

Eat pies. Lots of them.
[/b][/quote]

:lol:

Eat at least 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight. So, if you weigh 165 lbs, eat 165 grams of protein. This will give your muscles the true stuff they need to grow large. It's hard to do, so this is where protein shakes come in handy. You'll see nice gains if you're lifting weights and doing sprinting drills. Work on explosive techniques vs. endurance techniques. This will train your body to be powerful. Once you start seeing the results you want, then start mixing back in distance/endurance training. At that point I suggest you begin Fartlek training (http://www.runnersworld.co.uk/news/article.asp?UAN=722).
[/b]

Yeah, cheers for the advice mate.
I've done my research, and i've been bulking up for the passed 3 years.
I was 8 stone 10 lbs when i first started training.
So 11st 3lbs is not too bad at the mo. I'm just trying to keep progress, but i'm a bit of a slow gainer and everything is leveling out at the moment.

believe me rugby cyrmu, evry body here is so intent on losing weight, they'll ignore our posts on how to gain weight
[/b]

We'll look out for each other, brawd!

Latest posts