• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Exclusive First View of Rugby World Cup 2011

That's actually the NZ distributors product page for the game. There is on "official" Sidhe or HES product page for the game on Facebook.

We are driving the promotion of RC via the official game website, www.rugbychallengegame.com, so our efforts have been on driving traffic there with our content and press releases. Pretty pleased with the volume of traffic it is getting.

There's also a fan page set-up on Facebook. All relevant info is updated and gathered there. http://www.facebook.com/pages/All-B...acks-Rugby-Challenge-Fan-Page/215351145156235

Sidhe has announced the Aviva Premiership will be in their game!

Guys, please keep rugby challenge talk to the rugby challenge threads,
There's a whole sub-forum dedicated just to Sidhe games! This sub-forum (and specific thread) are for RWC only!

RWC is gonna be a cracking international game and i will buy it ,, if any other rugby game happens to be released this year, i will probably get that too.

That is because rugby is awsome!!!

Wow thanks for joining and instantly feeling the need to swear just to prove your point. The maturity excels you.

As of yet, no game play images have been shown of Rugby Challnege so how do you know? All the camera angles seem to be from either replays or small in game cut scenes, if they are in game then it looks great but impossible to play having the camera 1m away from you all the time. Even the one with the highlighted player, your looking at it from a different players perspective so that can't even be actual in game screen shots.

Some Real mongs who seem to be fanboys cannot seem to stick to topic.

I've had a bit of a change of heart with this. After hammering 08 for the last week and having played rugby games before I can see where improvements have been made. I've played 08 so much and do get a lot of pleasure out of it. Whereas RWC probably won't be perfect I still think I'll get some fun out of it.

I'm pre-ordering tomorrow and taken the decision to just get both. I see it really as an investment more than anything. If buying a copy means they'll keep making them then thats ok with me. Its really only one-night's out money.

I still think from what we've seen so far it doesn't look great but hey ho, i'll smash a few hours on it all the same.

I hope we can play it close up to see the detail. Why do most rugby games play from that gay side on veiw? I personally prefer the from-behind view. Its more like playing real rugby and you can judge attacking and defending acurately.

Yeah I agree side view gives the impression of sorta ps1 technology, smaller players less quality in the graphics, I really hope behind view is what they have gone with or at least given us the option of changing camera angles!!!

Latest posts