• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Exclusive - Rugby World Cup 2011 Achievements

With the way we've played of late "Tough it Out" is gonna be easy using Wales against NZ :p :p
Dont know what this achievement is and can't be bothered looking but if it's lose by 50 points while talking your team up the week before I agree that will be easy with Wales against NZ :)

Are they internal achievements with worthwhile unlockables attached or those pointless Microsoft ones which pop up, annoy you and provide no real value?

they all look pretty good i wonder what that secret achievement thats woth 75 is

My suggestion is something like.. win the RWC without losing a game/conceding a set amount of points/using the same XV/no subs, or simply winning it with the All Blacks..

I like the look of the achievements. Good work HB. A good mix of basic and advanced awards, which look challenging. I play games until i get the achivements, especially CoD etc so this will be good for me. Linked unlockables would be good, like unlocking stadiums, classic players/kits (if any) and boots etc.

Looks good, I'm pretty sure that the prop drop goal one was a suggestion from the forum. Good to see HB did listen to feedback.

for "kick with the wind" i wonder if when we score under the posts whether or not we will be able to kick from meters or if this achievement will have to be done from a penalty or a corner try conversion

Hard Core Rugger - Achievement looks promising. Apparently Hard difficulty this time IS Hard difficulty ! Which is great and a good challenge too. Plus take a look at how much gamer points you get for it. hhmmm. Good varients in gamer points and how we get them in the game which is cool. Plus this has online play, it cant get any better than this.:D

I hope these are actually somewhat achievable e.g. you can actually get your prop into decent position to take a DG. Also, the Showboats could be annoying if chased by the whole team so I hope that is fixed.

I'm playing 08 at the moment trying to do all the challenges (in elite difficulty) and some of them are close to impossible. For example, I have to turn over 2 scrums which is completely down to chance (and happens significantly less than once every ten scrums). I'd have to have the most incredible luck.

Last edited:
Good number of achievements. It'll make the game last a little bit longer since there's not really too much to do in this game.

Secret achievement 1.Record at least one tackle with Quade Cooper. 1000G

I kid, if it is the new zealand winning the rwc that'll be a lol

I've heard that one of the secret achievements is you win the RWC with New Zealand. Though, the achievement doesn't actually come up, as the game crashes immediately and your xbox 360 bursts into flames.

The other one is, winning the RWC with England, but you have to win the opening game by 30+ points. There is a bug however, as after that result is achieved, the game awards you the RWC anyway.

Latest posts