• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Exclusive - Rugby World Cup 2011 Achievements

Has anyone got the beat New Zealand achievement yet without editing?
At one point that achievement was 20 minutes on hard without conceding a point. Clearly we changed that as it was impossible.

We have earned the achievement legitimately once, it was a challenge.

The one with beating them with a team under 80? Managed it with Scotland 36 - 27! Though I did do some editing, made L.Hunt into 'D.Carter' with Harper's stats, but forgot to write down Hunts stats so ended up with Carter at 10 and Harper at 12 :p what did help though was Carter got injured very early on and they had a couple of harsh yellows tbf

Havn't tried. I suspect that if I did I might get a smidge frustrated and things may get broken :lol:

yup beat nz with figi 27 12 without editing cause thats cheating lol,figis got a some quick backs too,

s

I changed the entire All Black team to the genuine squad meaning that it was actually stronger, on the whole, than the defult side, apart from Brad Thorne's whos lineout skills aren't as good as Richie Gray & Alistair Kellocks. I managed to mastermind a strategy that basicly involved kicking the ball towards the open side, meaning it would bounce into touch furhter out than if I just kicked it out in the corner, then nicking the lineouts. Then I'd drop goals or try and get myself 5m-10m scrums to drive over as Kelly Brown, who nabbed two tries, whilst Jackson got 7 DGs and Patterson 2 conversions & a penalty. It wasn't actually that hard. I only conceded the one try, Mulienia on a counter attack.

Has anyone got the one where you have to win with every international team? I've played witht them all and no achievement

Has anyone got the one where you have to win with every international team? I've played witht them all and no achievement

Did you win a game with all of them? Think that's the achievement

I changed the entire All Black team to the genuine squad meaning that it was actually stronger, on the whole, than the defult side, apart from Brad Thorne's whos lineout skills aren't as good as Richie Gray & Alistair Kellocks. I managed to mastermind a strategy that basicly involved kicking the ball towards the open side, meaning it would bounce into touch furhter out than if I just kicked it out in the corner, then nicking the lineouts. Then I'd drop goals or try and get myself 5m-10m scrums to drive over as Kelly Brown, who nabbed two tries, whilst Jackson got 7 DGs and Patterson 2 conversions & a penalty. It wasn't actually that hard. I only conceded the one try, Mulienia on a counter attack.

Pretty much exactly the same tactic as me! Scored a hat trick with Kelly Brown off the scrum, 2 DGs with Jackon and 3 with Parks. Though they scored 3 tries and 2 penalties I think.

I got the 'Rule the Pool' one earlier, putting me at 92% of trophies. I'm pretty confident that I've won a match as every international team, though, yet I don't have the trophy. I'm glad trophies are in this, thought, as normally I don't go out hunting for them specialy, but they've really helped add some longevity to the game that I pretty much finished inside 2 days.

Just like to say that I sucessfuly Platinum'd the game this morning. Anybody else managed such a feat?

it was a hell of a struggle at times, but i got the plat in december... but i hope im not the only one who used the fairly obvious "cheat" to win the final with a team rated less than 60??

Latest posts