• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Exeter Chiefs vs Wasps(?) - Premiership Rugby 19/20 Final

Any news who has to quarentine or has covid at Wasps or is it kept quiet?

Are Bath ready to step in if there are any covid problems with Wasps and Bears?

Are Bath ready to step in if there are any covid problems with Wasps and Bears?
Should be Sale stepping in....Wasps eaned their chance. Bath and Bristol blew their chance therefore the next team is Sale, who realisticly only missed out on the semis because of covid so it would be pnly right if covid got them a chance.

We also beat Wasps three times this season, so makes sense we should step in if they can't play.

Plus we're probably immune to covid at this point so we're the safest team to play

Just heard that Wasps have pulled out of final ,along with Bears, Bath, SAle and a few other teams after covid has ravaged the Prem .
Saturdays final will be now between Chiefs and..........Leicester Tigers

Wasps have been given the go ahead after isolation .... it's game time baby!

i mean... i wouldn't have turned my nose up at an Exeter vs England "B, Lions?" XV

Phew, but it's only Wednesday......

Can you imagine if Bristol had stepped in and won the thing? After the Saracens years Rowe would have self combusted and there would have been some very busy lawyers.

Apparently there's first team players unavailable for selection due to Covid - but, obviously, not enough that they can't field a 23

I have my suspicions, based on hastily deleted Instagram photos last week, but we shall see

Apparently there's first team players unavailable for selection due to Covid - but, obviously, not enough that they can't field a 23

I have my suspicions, based on hastily deleted Instagram photos last week, but we shall see
who were your suspicions?

My assumptions would be some of the younger lads might be effected. Those who have wives, gf's, families they live with might be ok but it's the younger lads/academy who i'd assume would be most effected if any.

who were your suspicions?

My assumptions would be some of the younger lads might be effected. Those who have wives, gf's, families they live with might be ok but it's the younger lads/academy who i'd assume would be most effected if any.
Don't want to name names, but yeah - young players posting photos of them out in Cov (not like on a night out), maskless, and then deleted them a couple of days later

Don't want to name names, but yeah - young players posting photos of them out in Cov (not like on a night out), maskless, and then deleted them a couple of days later
Name names its only a guess, no worse than the media would do haha

Name names its only a guess, no worse than the media would do haha
Odogwu, Umaga and two others I can't remember (but were Wasps players)

Maybe they just didn't like the photo - God knows I wouldn't want to document my times in Coventry :p

Odogwu, Umaga and two others I can't remember (but were Wasps players)

Maybe they just didn't like the photo - God knows I wouldn't want to document my times in Coventry :p
Would it be wrong to switch allegiance based on them now being in a **** hole and in no way local to me?

Latest posts