Exiled Welsh Guy in Portugal

journeyman

Academy Player
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Ospreys
Hi all,

It has taken a while for me to find this forum and even longer to register (Portugals internet service is not great), but I am here now so everything is good. My first question here is a favour. Could some invite me to across the tasman, I am missing too much of the beautiful game. I am a Welsh fan but enjoy any match especially this modern game of ours, where ever its played. Thanks.

I look forward to this season here

Journeyman:)

Hey there. It's probably not a good idea if your Internet is as bad as you say it is.

Thanks for that. If its a streaming site its no good for me, however I thought it was a torrent site. Do you know which it is. Thanks

Yeap it's a torrent site but each match is like 1gb in size.

Thanks for that too. The size is not a problem my net drops on and off but it generally downs at 800 so that's all good. Can you invite me or can you recommend someone else who might.

Thanks for that too. The size is not a problem my net drops on and off but it generally downs at 800 so that's all good. Can you invite me or can you recommend someone else who might.

I just went on my account to see if I could but it says I don't possess any invites. Strange considering I've never invited anyone before. Sorry man, maybe someone else can help.

If you're wondering about the weather back here. Yes, it's raining.

Latest posts