• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gun incidents

I should say I am shocked but I am not. This is just a way of life for Americans now.

It's desperately sad, but...
As a society, a nation, USA has decided than there's no number of dead innocents that are too many, if the price is mild restrictions on gun ownership.
"Thoughts and prayers" don't work, but it's all they're willing to do.

It's our media. They seem obsessed with the states sometimes particularly when it comes to mass shootings
Yeah it's weird. I guess our media know we lap it up so makes business sense I suppose but seeing as it's a self inflicted wound, and something most Americans are happy to accept, I don't get why we do lap it up.

Also when you have the Russia/Ukraine war, the Isreal/Palestine conflict and a million other more severe problems both at home and abroad it makes our obsession even more bizarre.

Wonder if this is what the US was warning about a couple of weeks ago, and they got spooked and delayed?

Horrible situation, reports of >100 dead
Around 40 deaths at this moment,as far as I read (in Russian sources,not only in the BBC article)
Terrible, Crocus City Hall was a popular place for concerts (so always overcrowded).
I remember terrorist attacks in 2010 very well (I was usually passing one of the bombed underground stations to go to the university,at the time they made an attack, but that exact day I went to the university by car). People were pretty unfriendly to Muslims after those attacks I remember, I guess it will be the same again

Last edited:
Around 40 deaths at this moment,as far as I read (in Russian sources,not only in the BBC article)
Terrible, Crocus City Hall was a popular place for concerts (so always overcrowded).
I remember terrorist attacks in 2010 very well (I was usually passing one of the bombed underground stations to go to the university,at the time they made an attack, but that exact day I went to the university by car). People were pretty unfriendly to Muslims after those attacks I remember, I guess it will be the same again
I would be more upset if Russian cruise missiles weren't causing twice that many casualties in Ukraine every night

Latest posts