• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

F1 2008 Season, Who Will Win It?

WTF! :blink:

So after 2 round the pre season favourites Hamilton and Raikkonen have one win each. The Ferrari looks to be the strongest car at the moment, hopefully BMW can step up and win this season as well.

I like that Alonso wins the championship, bui it´s very difficult. This way that if Ferrari wins (Raikkonen or Massa) wins I'll be happy

Alonso wont win it. He's 23 points behind Raikkonen already with an average car.

Kimi or Massa will win with the other in second, Kubica in third. Mclaren havn't got the car and Hamilton is still making Rookie mistakes.

Hamilton suxx, Kovy is been Majorly unlucky and the remaining races are all Ferrari and Bmw tracks (accept Silverstone ofc)

There is no Fightback, Kimi will get it in the end.

I don't care if Kimi or Massa wins just as long as Hamilton doesn't!Im SICK of hearing those damn commentators(James Allen and Martin Brundel) going on about Hamilton like he is a racing god or something,even having the awdasity to call him the next Schumacher.

Hamilton may be "good" but he's nothing compared to Schumacher,nothing!

I feel sorry for the likes of South African and Aussie f1 fans that are subjected to the same ridiculously biased commentary as we are in the UK. Luckily with the move to the BBC next year it could well be David Coulthard and Edwards (Watson possibly?) doing the commentating. Unfortunately the pre race build up is beyond belief, they will spend every interview asking the likes of Schumacher solely about Hamilton and bar the pre race grid walk its all Lewis coverage. Horrible really. What a shame Massa was robbed of a superb win with 3 laps to go.

Latest posts