• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Faatau82's Kit Mod thread

These kits are finished. I can't do any better than i have, besides i don't have the time. I appreciate not all of the kits are 100% but it's the best i, and some of the other kit modders can do. I will re-do Perpignan at some stage though to match the other Puma kits.

Coming up next are Harlequins home (i'm not bothering with the away apart from different shorts) and Northampton Saints Away. Will try to do the home kit, but will see if i have time.

Wasps is nearly done, so is Bath.

The other teams kits are quite hard so they will come later.. i.e bristol.

I have done Portugal but haven't tested it.

keep going, I for one really appreciate your effort. minor kit problems are nothing compared to the joke kits ea decided to put in.

They may not be accurate 100%, but trying to work out all the lines to match up from the sleeves and shirt is a nightmare at times.

The kits look ok, just not authentic enough for some purists, and i can understand that as why make something that isn't right?

All I'm putting is that if you want help, you can contact me. I used to mod for Pro Evolution Soccer and EA Sports NHL games for almost a decade now, so I could be of some help to you in making these even better then you've already made them.

keep going, I for one really appreciate your effort. minor kit problems are nothing compared to the joke kits ea decided to put in.
[/b]

I never wrote that I don't appreciate his efforts so far.

If i can find time to put up the psd's then i will, but i haven't at the moment.

Here's another.. Northampton Away coming next

Harlequins 2007-08 Home Kit
http://www.badongo.com/file/4717190

Screenshots:
http://www.badongo.com/pic/1908633

Please note: This kit has it's own kit location code and is made for Rugby 06. I am not sure that the code on Rugby 08 is the same, although i imagine it is. If the kits don't work in 08, then when i get the kit codes i can change the file names and it should work. THIS IS ONLY GUARANTEED TO WORK ON RUGBY 06.

That is my version, the correct finshed version is my mod thread.

[/b]

I've put them (the Fiji kits) into the correct folder, but they don't work. Fiji don't change from their EA made-up default kit.

Have you any idea what's going wrong?

Cheers,

Niue.

Here's another.. Northampton Away coming next

Harlequins 2007-08 Home Kit
http://www.badongo.com/file/4717190

Screenshots:
http://www.badongo.com/pic/1908633

Please note: This kit has it's own kit location code and is made for Rugby 06. I am not sure that the code on Rugby 08 is the same, although i imagine it is. If the kits don't work in 08, then when i get the kit codes i can change the file names and it should work. THIS IS ONLY GUARANTEED TO WORK ON RUGBY 06.
[/b]

Nice NEC Harlequins kit you made there Fa'atau82 looks amost the same as my kit i done for 06 you getting better and better, Keep up the good work! ;)

Take a look at mine here: http://www.therugbyforum.com/index.php?s=&...st&p=163249

lol it is your kit, i just adjusted it, but i couldn't remember who madethe original, or if it was in the game already.

So just to clarify.. my Harlequins kit IS JUST CSRTT's 2006 KIT MODIFIED FOR 2008.

lol it is your kit, i just adjusted it, but i couldn't remember who madethe original, or if it was in the game already.

So just to clarify.. my Harlequins kit IS JUST CSRTT's 2006 KIT MODIFIED FOR 2008.

[/b]
Lol :p no probs m8! thats why i start from scratch so its my own interpretation of the kit or mod i am doing. Using someone elses kit as a template is a good guide, thats where i started way back on Rugby 05 with the original kits from the game then using my own white template to recreate the kit. Giving credit to someones hard work is a good way of saying thank you! so to speak? and it makes that person feel that his/her work is appreciated as well ;) Dont take this the wrong way m8 its not a rant or rave at you, i love helping you and other people that want to make the game a better game for everybody to enjoy! As i said keep up the good work, your kits are great.

Thanks.

Guys.. these files will work on 08 i'm sure, they may just need a new filename if 08 gave them a new filename. Glad you enjoy the logo Ciais.

Guys.. these files will work on 08 i'm sure, they may just need a new filename if 08 gave them a new filename. Glad you enjoy the logo Ciais. [/b]

Gary, if you need help with the transparency of the other logos, send them to me and I'll see what I can do, ok? :)

The toughest one is Eurosport. The rest should be ok. For some reason one of them was crashing my game, thats why i stopped at Sky sports.

Can I ask a completely newbie/technophobe question here. How do I download and use these files.

I tried to download and extract the files to the EA file but nothing happened.

These kits are sweet, any chance of the new Munster kit?

FAO Hisokagray

Click on the file links in my post and download them to your PC.

Sometimes they will open as a regular zip file, but sometimes they open with winrar, which you can download a trial of.. my trial seems to be still going although the trial date is out.

After you have extracted the folder, simply just copy the individual files (big and fsh) to HDD:/programfiles/easportsrugby06 (or 08)

The files will go into the main directory of the game and should appear when you play as the teams in the game.

I think Edinburgh Gunner or one of the Magners League fans is doing Munster.

Hisokagray,

Do you have any pics of the back of the Munster shirt?

I can do it, but can't find a photo of the back of the shirt.

Here's a pic of both the home and away jersey.

p96547.jpg

p96549.jpg

Latest posts