• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Faatau82's Kit Mod thread

see if you can find something on the official webvsites of the clubs

clermont : http://www.asm-rugby.com/site/

biarritz : http://www.bo-pb.com

bourgoin : http://www.csbj-rugby.fr/

in french shop is boutique and fans is supporters

hope this can help

Thanks mate.. i am trying to find an official site for Top14 like Guinness premiership has but i'm not sure there is on.

Clermont's kits looks pretty much like last seasons in those photos.

I do really want to make a Top14 mod to replace Super 14, at least then you could play a league.

I'm not though if the Super 14 name can be changed or whether you an change the stadiums before you play.

It could be easy enough to do, but a long time to do. Kits are not that hard to do if they look like last seasons. [/b]

well making a tournament editor, as i've been saying for a while, would help us playing with any team in a comp. unfortunatly i'm not a programmer and i can't make such an editor.

I have looked on those sites previously and will wait for some action shots to be posted up on those sites.

I will see if i can find some this weekend. Biaritz played this week, i hear it was terrible!

Not many new ones on gettyimages yet csrtt, but thanks for thinking of it.. i didn't think of it.

Not many new ones on gettyimages yet csrtt, but thanks for thinking of it.. i didn't think of it. [/b]
thx no probs, it helps me sometimes! it does show good images thats where i had the pics for London-Irish. . . . . .;)

I will see if i can find some this weekend. Biaritz played this week, i hear it was terrible! [/b]

they did play but using their 3rd kit, that is the black one, so you will not find a lot more than what you had. i think you could release the kit you have as it seems ok.

I will probably tart it up, now i can see what it looks like on that template. I have to make numbered kitbacks now and most of my kit are 'finished' as well as my skills allow.. like Bristols is not very accurate, but the sleeve graphics can be a nightmare with the lines not matching up.

I also intend to release Wasps soon. I have Bath left to do.. i can't even do Worcester and my Gloucester looks ok, but needs a major tweak in areas.

Hopefully csrtt can make a Gloucester kit from his London Irish template.

Hey lads, do these mods work for Rugby 06, and where can i get R06 mods because I went into your one Fa'atu82 but the link was for a rugby 08 game updates so I don't know where to get mods, please help!!!!

Hi mate, i lost nearly all my 06 stuff on my last pc, but someone should have a roster they can upload.. or it may be in a link lurking in one of my threads.

The kits will work usually in 06/08 as long as the teams are still there (portugal will not work in 06 etc) but many of the files have changed so they won't work for 06, they won't do any harm, but you will see no changes in the game.

Just an update for you all, i haven't made kits for a while as we had more good kitmakers on the scene, but i intend to make Russia, Spain and Uruguay home and away kits as they need doing.

You have a serious fixation with Wigan, jeffb. I bet you have your whole room covered in Wigan stuff, even the duvet and when you are having intimate relations with your partner you probably shout something like 'wigan, wigan.. come on wigan!!'

Am i right? lol

I might get round to doing it.

Ok, i have just finished Spain H/A, Uruguay H/A and Russia H/A. I will probably attempt Wigan next, just for you when i do my next kit.

Really nice Gary! I remember your first kits and when i see your last ones they look quite better :D . You are a great kitmaker now!
I would like to see Uruguay and Russia and all international teams will be done :bana:
Now we just have to correct some kits and make a lot of minikits.

Latest posts