• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Faatau82's Kit Mod thread

Bristol Rugby Home Kit 2007-08 Preview (just need to make kitbacks for all numbers)

bristolhomeoe9.jpg

[/b]

Newport Gwent Dragons 2007-08 Home Kit

dragonsml1.jpg

Llanelli Scarlets Home and Away Kits 2007-08
scarletsvs8.jpg

[/b]

Hey Fa'atau82

Any news on these kits?

Cheers
Ross

Hi Guys,

Hope all is ok at TRF central.

@ rossmunro - Those kits are my kits. I re-made Bristol home and away and they are complete with 1-22 numbers now.

I have not made Dragons away, just the home and i think i haven't updated the numbers yet. I lost most of my old work on my last PC or at least vista wont access the files on the burned cd.

I am not sure if i made llanelli numbers 1-22 home and away, try and check with uli, he has the files i have so he can tell you.

I will sort al this when i come back. Kits have been made, but as far as i know Dragons home, and llanelli away/home need numbers.

Take care all

Keep up the good work.

Lads im completely lost on how to install the kits properly. What am i supposed to do with the RAR file where do i extract the files to?

Lads im completely lost on how to install the kits properly. What am i supposed to do with the RAR file where do i extract the files to?
[/b]

Extract the files in the main folder of rugby08...

it should be:

C:\Programmi\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS™ Rugby 08

do not extract the files in the documents folder...

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

it should be:

[/b][/quote]

Well when i extract the FSH and BIG into the folder they just sit there and dont actually get sorted into the folder. I boot up the game and go to a team selection and they dont work. Any ideas?

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

it should be:

[/b][/quote]

Well when i extract the FSH and BIG into the folder they just sit there and dont actually get sorted into the folder. I boot up the game and go to a team selection and they dont work. Any ideas?
[/b][/quote]

you did it well....

but

no, sorry i have no idea...

Have you gone right into actually playing a game? because sometimes it might be that the minikits weren't made for the kits and so it won't show on the selection screen. But if you go right into playing a game the kits could still be there

Hi Guys,

Hope all is ok at TRF central.

@ rossmunro - Those kits are my kits. I re-made Bristol home and away and they are complete with 1-22 numbers now.

I have not made Dragons away, just the home and i think i haven't updated the numbers yet. I lost most of my old work on my last PC or at least vista wont access the files on the burned cd.

I am not sure if i made llanelli numbers 1-22 home and away, try and check with uli, he has the files i have so he can tell you.

I will sort al this when i come back. Kits have been made, but as far as i know Dragons home, and llanelli away/home need numbers.

Take care all

Keep up the good work.
[/b]
Are you gonna release these Kits with numbers? Thanks.

Edinburgh_gunner made a great CCC scotland kit and i edited the template but lost it on my old PC.

That's how i made Dax.

btw here's some kits for the legends patch i'm making.. let me know if you think they are good enough.

They are perfect! I think that EVOL made an All Blacks classic kit, the CCC one with Stainlager logo

He did, and i will use that too, but NZ don't really have any different design year after year.. so i am not sure what i will do about the 2nd kit.. i might leave it as it is.

I will do Ireland, Wales, Argentina, Western Samoa, Tonga, Fiji, Japan and maybe more.

They are in MUP.
[/b]

Hey Gary

Any chance of releasing these kits like the London Wasps,Dragons,Bristol ect... seprate from the MUP?For people like myself that enjoys playing the Super14 but still wants updated kits for the default European teams.
I really appreciate the work you and the other guys have done with the MUP but I like playing the Super14 rather than the Top14...

If you could upload all of the kits that you have made for the default European teams for downloading on their own is would be REALLY GREAT!!! :cheers:

Cheers
Ross

@ Rossmunro

I was planning on doing that at some stage and putting them on my site, but probably after MUP is completed. I'd have to go through the whole inventory to find them all. I think moloko did Wasps and some kits, you can get them from his thread.

I am also making retro kits at the moment. These are just a few. Teams i WON'T be doing are Canada, Namibia, Spain, Russia, USA and maybe a couple more. The kits are either too hard (canada's flowery one from 95, or these teams have never done anything worthwhile in a RWC)

Here's some screenies. I have to do the kitback numbers, but that will be for a later date. Here's something to show to you all..

The legends patch will be a new roster and will update the exhibition kits for most national teams only.

Hey just wondering if someone could do the NEW South African kit for 08/09 it looks kindov like the one that is on the game apart from the yellow lines on the jersey itself. cheers :)

Some kit updates..

The Sharks 2007-08 Home Kit (Can't do anything about the Mr Price logo, i have tried)

Pacific Islanders 2007-08 Home and Away (Same kit) Thanks to whoever made the Rugbytech template.. Crstt?

Worcester Warriors Guinness Premiership 2008-09 home (away kit is this, but in red)

Thanks to Edinburgh_gunner for his CCC template
Wellington Lions (Air NZ Cup) Home 08-09

Tonga's New Kooga 08-09 Home

Thanks to Edinburgh_gunner for his CCC template
ASM Clermont Auvergne Home 08-09

Also i have made 08-09 kits for these teams but have no screenshots..

Portugal H/A CCC Kits (Thanks to Edinburgh_gunner for his CCC template)
Auckland (ANZ Cup)
Counties Manukau (ANZ Cup)
Blue Bulls (SA)

Looks really great Fa'atau82!

Any chance of doing the Sharks(SA,Super14) new kits?

Keep up the excellent work!

Cheers
Ross

Latest posts