• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Faatau82's Kit Mod thread

The yellow lines are supposed to go down onto the sleeve as well, but i really couldn't be arsed.. lol

Uruguay only have one kit that i can see. Sky Blue with black shorts. So, i have made this kit only and they will wear it in every game.. if anyone could recommend an away kit, i will make it. I think red shirt with white shorts is possibly uruguay away kit, but that is from soccer.

Russia seem to have adidas kits in some photos (7's) and nike in others. On the federation site it lists a nike distributor as a sponsor so i made Nike kits for the NT. They look cool anyway.

btw, in the game is there any way to add extra country flags/country names for players who are from Chile, Morocco etc?

Uruguay away kit is black with light blue and white details. Here is some pics:

It's the better pics that i've found for the away kit. But it's the same model than the home kit anyway so you just have to change the colors :cheers:

For Russia i think that you could make the seven's Adidas kits. They are really nice but i don't know if they are the same for the 15 team

Cheers Uli. I will make the away kit now. Thanks!
I am just doing the numbers for Russia now, and will then do Uruguay's numbers/kit.

I will post up some previews today. Shall i release them, as they are not part of any RWC patch. I will release them all together, but still have Minikits to make.

I made a new second skin , a black one with the light gray on the inside should i post it?

Nice kits! International teams kits are now completed.

@ STORMERMAN: Could you upload your second skin? The problem is that we can only have 1 second skin

Could it be configured to load in different colours?

I notice that some of the ireland props have green headtape., so this might be programmable for the skin/gloves clolour.

great kits fa'atau. is it possible to post links to individual kits on here?

also, I know edinburgh gunner's done a whole load of 06 kits but are there versions out there with a bit more than the sponsors?

yeah the pacific islanders' kit looks great! however the one i remember seeing in photographs - like the one below- had like red bands on both sides of the shirt...but it looks very good anyway...oh and could the color of the socks be blue instead of white?
you did a great job man, i wish i had the talent
cheers

800px-Pacific_Islanders_Scotland_rugby.jpg

As much as everyone thinks i am a great kitmaker, i have some real problems making jerseys that have the lines across the shoulders, that's why i haven't made Gloucester and the kit pictured above.

I can't seem to master it, and the kits don't look that good, so i stick to designs i can do.

I'm the same can't match up the shoulders on some Wigan and Super League kits , because of lines on the shoulders.

Jeff

As much as everyone thinks i am a great kitmaker, i have some real problems making jerseys that have the lines across the shoulders, that's why i haven't made Gloucester and the kit pictured above.

I can't seem to master it, and the kits don't look that good, so i stick to designs i can do.
[/b]

Try using some adidas kit as a guide and look where are the 3 stripes in the shoulders and the sleves to match up your design. You can use any EA Sports default kit as a guide. That's what i do and it works :cheers:

Is it possible to do the Richmond Kit, as a replacement for Worcester?:
_DSC8838.JPG.jpg

_DSC9048.JPG.jpg

Also, can someone quickly say how to change a team's name. (If the process is complicated don't bother).

thanks

Here is an interesting fact. I SCORED a try on that pitch in the photo, i played against Richmond when i was an Under-16.

I miss was funnily enough going to do a Richmond kit as first pick for my legends patch (if i ever do it)..

Here is one that EVOL made for another team that is very very similar. If you have any skill, you can just chop out the logos and replace them with the new ones. Easy.

http://www.therugbyforum.com/index.php?sho...=5395&st=60

Here is an interesting fact. I SCORED a try on that pitch in the photo, i played against Richmond when i was an Under-16.

I miss was funnily enough going to do a Richmond kit as first pick for my legends patch (if i ever do it)..

Here is one that EVOL made for another team that is very very similar. If you have any skill, you can just chop out the logos and replace them with the new ones. Easy.

http://www.therugbyforum.com/index.php?sho...=5395&st=60
[/b]

nice to know our name's still out there! I scored on that pitch too, in a curtain raiser. Just got back to the National Leagues last saturday it's all good. I'll put the revival down to me being a 1st XV ballboy for a few seasons when I was younger. £4 a match seemed a lot then...

thanks for the link.

I always liked that kit, perhaps after MUP i will make a Premiership legends kit modpack, with Richmond in it.

Latest posts