• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Faatau82's Kit Mod thread

does that quins kit replace the leeds kit in 06? or do i need to change the file name?

I'm not sure that Quins have an away kit location in 06, you just have the one kit.

It's been a long time since i used the location codes for 06. But yes, it'd probably replace Leeds in 06. In 08, it will update Harlequins.

Calling all Newport-Gwent Dragons fans (not many of you i know lol)

I need to know what home strip you wore last season. I have seen a new one, but it wasn't used in any photos i can find, so it might be an old kit.

Any ideas?

Ok cheers KeardiffBlues.. i have done those kits correctly.

I have just done Clermont Home 08-09, The Sharks Home 07-08, Treviso H/A 07-08, Sale Sharks H/A 08-09, Worcester Warriors H/A 08-09 and NZ Maori (with MUP only) and will upload them on here and on my site in due course. Probably within the next few days, but usually when i have some time.

sorry for some reason that didnt come up this morning?
anyway, nice kits clemont one especially :)

At some stage. It's easy so i might do it next. I'm finishing off kits i started and also starting ones for 08-09 to get ahead a little.

btw you can get those kits on my site now.

Great progress on the kits! :D . If you have in mind to make South Africa new kit and as you have the CCC template could you make the South Africa WC one and the Australia WC kits?

Hi!

I have the MUP 1.0 installed;I'd like to know if I can download the German Kit and use it in the game, or if I have to wait the MUP 2.0 release!

When do you think you will upload the 2.0 MUP on your website?

thanks in advance!

Germany are NOT in MUP, or any version of Rugby 08, but you can simply just add the germany kits over a team that you might not use or need, like Australia A.

If you install the kits i made for Germany, you must choose Australia A to play as them, but there is no roster for Germany, and the team is still called Australia A.

You can change the team you want to use the kits with by renaming the files with the codes i included with the download, so for example you could use the kits over any teams kits you like.

Latest posts