• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Faatau82's Kit Mod thread

Fa'atau, if you could do the other NZ Sky Sport logo id be really happy. heres a picture -

[/font]

<span style="font-family:Comic">
SKY_Sport_Logo.jpg

good work on everything else though :cheers: </span>

Previews of upcoming kit mods.. they are completed, but need completed kitbacks. Untill i can see some action shots, that's what is here.

CS Bourgoin Jallieu 2007-08 Home and Away

bourgoinkitsnu9.jpg

Biarritz Away (i know it's not the best ever.. plus the collar has been fixed to round now)

biarritzawaykq5.jpg

Coming up are Bristol (after a little tinkering on the lines of the home kit and i have made also their European kit, as i found the other one too difficult).

Still waiting for Castres and Clermont to show their new kits.

Bristol Rugby Home Kit 2007-08 Preview (just need to make kitbacks for all numbers)

bristolhomeoe9.jpg

Thanks Ciais.. these kits are in my game, but i won't release Bourgoin and the french kits until i see some action shots of the back of the shirt.

At the moment the numbers look ok, but especially for Biarritz.. i am not sure what colour numbers they have on the away kit.

Coming up also very soon is Llanelli Scarlets and next kit i will make is Newport Dragons.

Newport Gwent Dragons 2007-08 Home Kit

dragonsml1.jpg

Llanelli Scarlets Home and Away Kits 2007-08
scarletsvs8.jpg

Still waiting for Castres and Clermont to show their new kits. [/b]

For Clermont, here is two pics taken last saturday at Stade de France:

P1020409.JPG

P1020426.JPG

Not very clear, especially the front one but I hope it will help you

Thanks mate.. i am trying to find an official site for Top14 like Guinness premiership has but i'm not sure there is on.

Clermont's kits looks pretty much like last seasons in those photos.

I do really want to make a Top14 mod to replace Super 14, at least then you could play a league.

I'm not though if the Super 14 name can be changed or whether you an change the stadiums before you play.

It could be easy enough to do, but a long time to do. Kits are not that hard to do if they look like last seasons.

Thanks mate.. i am trying to find an official site for Top14 like Guinness premiership has but i'm not sure there is on.

Clermont's kits looks pretty much like last seasons in those photos.

I do really want to make a Top14 mod to replace Super 14, at least then you could play a league.

I'm not though if the Super 14 name can be changed or whether you an change the stadiums before you play.

It could be easy enough to do, but a long time to do. Kits are not that hard to do if they look like last seasons. [/b]

There you go: http://www.lnr.fr/
:)

I was just testing if you was actually italian.. I once called my friend 'bella', which surprised him, as he was a man.

I see you are from Sardinia. I know a woman there once. Genoa? lol

DO'H!

Grazie Ciais, ciao bello!

I was just testing if you was actually italian.. I once called my friend 'bella', which surprised him, as he was a man.

I see you are from Sardinia. I know a woman there once. Genoa? lol

DO'H!

Grazie Ciais, ciao bello! [/b]

Sardinia????????? :%#%#:
Genoa is in Liguria :rahh: ( :p )
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ok, buddy, I forgive you

Hmm, you are correct. I blame Gazzetta Football Italia.. brb have to go cry in my tortellini :-(

Hmm, you are correct. I blame Gazzetta Football Italia.. brb have to go cry in my tortellini :-(

[/b]

Don't do it, Gary, please.. :cryy:
Talking about more serious things, is the Top 14 site good enough? I just linked it, didn't go through it for now

Latest posts