• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Faatau82's Kit Mod thread

could you do the new london irish kits please??
Great work with the Perpignan kit by the way!!

BTW, which directory do you need to put them in? Ive tried the one in My Docs and Program Files.

BTW, which directory do you need to put them in? Ive tried the one in My Docs and Program Files.
[/b]

you must put it in this directory:
C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS™ Rugby 08

remember to extract the files in the .rar file and to put only them in this directory not the .rar file

Just a heads up for anyone doing a Sale kit, in the game the white shirt is the home and dark the away. They should be the other way around. I can't they get this wrong on every game, do they not do any research/testing?

BM

Just a heads up for anyone doing a Sale kit, in the game the white shirt is the home and dark the away. They should be the other way around. I can't they get this wrong on every game, do they not do any research/testing?[/b]

Just to note, i have reversed the kits so the blue is now home and white is now away.

I appreciate the work, but some of these kits are wrong, especially in the collars and designs such as for Puma. Biarritz is missing the white underarm patch that connects to the shoulder design. The collar is very odd as well. Please refer to my PS designs for the accurate appearance. Just a few tweaks and you've got the ball rolling!

Thanks for your hard work.

If you'd like some help, please contact me as I'd be willing to assist in any way!

Latest posts