• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

.::~:: Faatau82's Workshop ::~::.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fa'atau great work with the Super14 Australian Kitpack, they are HD magnificle!!
Me and my mate just had our weekly battle and the Tahs strip looked fantastic on the projector

Good shiet!!

Can you help out the pc illiterate? How exactly do you bring in the mods? I have downloaded them into "my documents" now how do I get them into my Rugby 2008 folder and where do I put them? ;)

faatau edit: Ok. if it's a roster, it goes in the my documents folder. Anything else goes in C://program files/ea sports/ea sports rugby 08 or any other directory in this location, like if you copied a directory for MUP etc. You have to put the files in the folder, not the zipped files. So unzip and then add to directory.

Okay. To play with Brive do I need to hex edit, or otherwise be using MUP?

faatau edit: Brive is a fully playable team in MUP. If you want to change it in any other version, you need to edit any teamname with the dc.english file. Use a hex editor like xvi32. But, there would be no graphics that suddenly appear. You must use MUP if you want Brive. If you know how to mod, just find the western force files (using rugbygob) and take them from the MUP files and then rename them to the matching team's filenames.

Hey guys. Does anyone know how to change team names on rugby 08? Also has anyone created kits and mini kits for toulon or racing metro club?

faatau edit: You have to use a hex editor like xvi32, and then change the text. You can change whatever you want, not just teamnames. There are minikits made for toulon and racing metro, but i don't think the racing one were released by the rugbyfrance team doing the top14 patch.

Are there any away kits for the Blue Bulls and the Lions, Super 14 teams?

I can make Bulls away if you like. Shaheen made Lions so it's best if he does their away kit.

Fa'atau the filefront links on the 1st page don't seem to be working. i was after the magners league kit pack. could you please re-upload it if you still have it

cheers

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lochsta22 @ May 18 2009, 11:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ May 18 2009, 03:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
F*ckin filefront deletes my files when i specifically give the option to NOT delete them. I'll try to upload asap.

Try this page for all my filefront stuff

http://hosted.filefront.com/faatau82/[/b]

Hey I don't think that the baselayers is on there, Any chance you could please send me the download link?
[/b][/quote]

There is man

Ey man i've been searching through a couple of old posts and topics and it basically verified all the problems ive had with the Orange caps appearing found setting Byte 93 on a couple of players makes it go away and that i need to replace inexistent players to load new faces and that i need to load the backups of a couple of mods ive dl'd so that other the faces are unique. A quick question i sore in of our topics u mentioned hex editing a new roster into ozzy's roster so that its playable in WL because of woosahs editor editing the wrong bytes i tried dling the tutorials page on how to "Hex Edit" but for some reason i've noticed a couple of the links that been posted on this site like shajeens face kits n some other useful links havent properly loaded when redirecting to filefront. Sorry for clamming up some of other topics but it seems i cant exactly post a topic on this site i was hoping if u have msn or wateva you contact me on my email and possibly send me the Tutorial on how to Hex Edit. Also quick i can remember wat exact post it was on but i remember cing somewhere something editing the faces.xml file with regard to setting Yes or No option for enabling extra hair textures. Why i ask this second question is that sum players the hair doesnt load properly and i was wondering 1. Should those players have there extra's option set to yes and two i accidentally f***ed up Matt giteau's byte option when i found this out. I noticed with him and barnes n few other players that have caps that they would dissappear for small periods and then come up again. I was wondering wat Byte 93 Number should these players be set to void there caps from dissappearing?i accidentally set gits to O which of course stop it from briefly dissappearing
but removed his cap. I would like it if could help me on this or direct me to someone who does and its annoying hell outta me and i frequently come on here 2 dl or found new stuff. Cheers btw

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kabezon @ May 18 2009, 10:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lochsta22 @ May 18 2009, 11:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ May 18 2009, 03:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
F*ckin filefront deletes my files when i specifically give the option to NOT delete them. I'll try to upload asap.

Try this page for all my filefront stuff

http://hosted.filefront.com/faatau82/[/b]

Hey I don't think that the baselayers is on there, Any chance you could please send me the download link?
[/b][/quote]

There is man
[/b][/quote]

Hey thanks man :)

Hey, not sure where to put the baselayers file. Can someone Please Help me?

In the main directory, same as all the files. Then you must assign gloves to players in the editor to see it on individual players if you not using a roster patch from here.

hi i know this has nothing to do with anything but Fa'atau82 i pmed you yesterday and you havnt replied im sorry to bother you but will you please please please its just i read that you are getting a new job at the start of june and im afraid i will not be able to update my rugby 08 please please im desperate

Hey Fa'atau i know ive been asking of this alot lately and im sorry to be annoying but i was wondering when you were going to upload the Air New Zealand or New Super 14 Updates?

I heard you had the files already done just havent made changes to the rosters or something?

If we could have the files then thatll be cool....

Thanx...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WesternForceFan @ May 18 2009, 10:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ey man i've been searching through a couple of old posts and topics and it basically verified all the problems ive had with the Orange caps appearing found setting Byte 93 on a couple of players makes it go away and that i need to replace inexistent players to load new faces and that i need to load the backups of a couple of mods ive dl'd so that other the faces are unique. A quick question i sore in of our topics u mentioned hex editing a new roster into ozzy's roster so that its playable in WL because of woosahs editor editing the wrong bytes i tried dling the tutorials page on how to "Hex Edit" but for some reason i've noticed a couple of the links that been posted on this site like shajeens face kits n some other useful links havent properly loaded when redirecting to filefront. Sorry for clamming up some of other topics but it seems i cant exactly post a topic on this site i was hoping if u have msn or wateva you contact me on my email and possibly send me the Tutorial on how to Hex Edit. Also quick i can remember wat exact post it was on but i remember cing somewhere something editing the faces.xml file with regard to setting Yes or No option for enabling extra hair textures. Why i ask this second question is that sum players the hair doesnt load properly and i was wondering 1. Should those players have there extra's option set to yes and two i accidentally f***ed up Matt giteau's byte option when i found this out. I noticed with him and barnes n few other players that have caps that they would dissappear for small periods and then come up again. I was wondering wat Byte 93 Number should these players be set to void there caps from dissappearing?i accidentally set gits to O which of course stop it from briefly dissappearing
but removed his cap. I would like it if could help me on this or direct me to someone who does and its annoying hell outta me and i frequently come on here 2 dl or found new stuff. Cheers btw[/b]

yeah sorry to nag but could your provide me with some answers to the above topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts