• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

.::~:: Faatau82's Workshop ::~::.

Status
Not open for further replies.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Aug 29 2008, 07:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
.::~:: Faatau82 Workshop ::~::.</span>

Kits

Guinness Premiership Modpack (for 06 and 08) Made by faatau82, molokodrinker (Wasps) and Edinburgh Gunner (Gloucester)
Magners League Modpack (Default teams for 06 and 08) Made by faatau82 and Edinburgh Gunner (Glasgow, Edinburgh and Cardiff)
Super 14 Modpack (Default teams for 06 and 08) Made by ShaheenJ and Faatau82 (Reds, Brumbies, Bulls, Waratahs, Western Force)

</span></span></span>
[/b]

Just wondered how the Guinness Premiership Modpack was going and when it would be available?

I can't find the file i uploaded, that's why there's no link. I usually do filefront, so perhaps it expired. But they are all in MUP09 Euro.

Ok man, just I prefer playing the game as it is with S14 plus Premiership and European Cup. If you find the file, let me know because that would be awesome.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Mar 7 2009, 06:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I can't find the file i uploaded, that's why there's no link. I usually do filefront, so perhaps it expired. But they are all in MUP09 Euro.[/b]

If you wait a little while, i will do the S14 patch, which is what you are looking for. Has anyone got the GPkits zip file they can upload?

Sure mate, will do.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Mar 10 2009, 07:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
If you wait a little while, i will do the S14 patch, which is what you are looking for. Has anyone got the GPkits zip file they can upload?[/b]

Sorry for being a noobomgmissile, but I've uploaded most of the kits that had links on the first page, and only some have worked. I have Rugby 08 and unzipped them to the main directory and I've had no prior mods. I downloaded the Euro MUP but teams like Stade Francais (Paris in the game) are still the same. Same with Georgia and a few others. Also it doesn't appear that Toulon is even in the game, and I'd really like to play with them. I know I am very deluded, but any help would be great.

EDIT: Don't worry I figured out you can't have the files in folders. But still, how does the Toulon kit work if you don't have Euro MUP? Fantastic patch that it is, I just didn't realise it would overwrite Super 14. Really looking forward to a possible Sanzar patch.

I thought i made it clear time and time again, that it replaces S14. The files must all go together into the directory, it's just the crazy system this game uses. Toulon replaces Chiefs, but they should be in the TOP14 section, or maybe i left them in European Clubs section.. i can't remember now.

If you add Toulon kits, it will load Chiefs as Toulon. The point of the mod is to match correct names, squads and graphics.

Hi i am going to be a greedy bugger and make a small jersey request off anyone who is willing :D

can anyone make the Malta Home jersey to replace Namibia's home test and world cup jersey please?

i have got all the logos here:

here is the front of the jersey...

i couldnt find a good one of the back, this was the best i could do. you will be able to see that the colours of the squares are inverted...

and here are the logos:

the Maltese Cross needs to remain white but on a black field as you can see on the image of the jersey above.

if anyone has the chance to do this i will be really grateful

thanks in advance

Mark

I already made it, i will look for it again (the files), but i am sure that i don't have them.. although i thought i would have uploaded them.

yeah i know mate i was just saying in case you dont find them :)

thanks

Ok, i made it. What team did you want to replace exactly msey0002?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Apr 14 2009, 07:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ok, i made it. What team did you want to replace exactly msey0002?[/b]

Namibia home test jersey and home world cup jersey please mate :) and thanks :)

yeah just the home kits. i might take a shot at the away kit coz its pretty easy once i read your tutorials.

thanks a lot mate :D. do you need me to PM you my email so you send the files?

PM'd you my email fa'atau ;)

faatau says: I have emailed you. Please leave +1 rep. Thanks!

Hi , I have downloaded the mods but when I put the files on my rugby 08 folder, in the game the shirts are not changed, did I make something wrong ? please help me

It's the main directory you put them in, and they have to be extracted from any folders you have downloaded them in.

So..

1. Download
2. Extract/unzip/unrar
3. Copy files to C:/Program Files/EA Sports/EA Rugby 08

hey fa'atau, in the MUP patch, not that it makes a huge difference, but i think the USA kits are wrong. They used the blue kit most of the time, and only used the red kit once or twice from memory during RWC2007 (and during the few internationals played). So just a thought, if u get a spare moment, could u change the kits please.......blue home kit, red away kit. For these 2 kits, more or less everything is reversed with the colour scheme. So where there is blue on one, its red on the other (almost like a mirror image). Also the numbers i dont think are white on the red kit (blue possibly??), but that could be my mind playing a few tricks on me, im not sure mate.

I know not many people pay attention to the minnow countries, but i tend to like USA and Canada to most other teams when they actually play. This is just a suggestion, im not sure of it.

Thanks mate

Status
Not open for further replies.