• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

.::~:: Faatau82's Workshop ::~::.

Status
Not open for further replies.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WesternForceFan @ May 20 2009, 05:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WesternForceFan @ May 18 2009, 10:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ey man i've been searching through a couple of old posts and topics and it basically verified all the problems ive had with the Orange caps appearing found setting Byte 93 on a couple of players makes it go away and that i need to replace inexistent players to load new faces and that i need to load the backups of a couple of mods ive dl'd so that other the faces are unique. A quick question i sore in of our topics u mentioned hex editing a new roster into ozzy's roster so that its playable in WL because of woosahs editor editing the wrong bytes i tried dling the tutorials page on how to "Hex Edit" but for some reason i've noticed a couple of the links that been posted on this site like shajeens face kits n some other useful links havent properly loaded when redirecting to filefront. Sorry for clamming up some of other topics but it seems i cant exactly post a topic on this site i was hoping if u have msn or wateva you contact me on my email and possibly send me the Tutorial on how to Hex Edit. Also quick i can remember wat exact post it was on but i remember cing somewhere something editing the faces.xml file with regard to setting Yes or No option for enabling extra hair textures. Why i ask this second question is that sum players the hair doesnt load properly and i was wondering 1. Should those players have there extra's option set to yes and two i accidentally f***ed up Matt giteau's byte option when i found this out. I noticed with him and barnes n few other players that have caps that they would dissappear for small periods and then come up again. I was wondering wat Byte 93 Number should these players be set to void there caps from dissappearing?i accidentally set gits to O which of course stop it from briefly dissappearing
but removed his cap. I would like it if could help me on this or direct me to someone who does and its annoying hell outta me and i frequently come on here 2 dl or found new stuff. Cheers btw[/b]

yeah sorry to nag but could your provide me with some answers to the above topic
[/b][/quote]

Hey somebody made this editor that checks for red cap errors. I'll email it to you cos I cant find it anywhere. Think it was on the cricket forums from memory.

Regarding the mods, i will upload what i have when i find a suitable replacement for filefront. I have stopped modding indefinitely, although i will return.. i am having a break. I think i deserve it.

I will upload my ANZ and Currie Cup mods, it's just i can't be bothered right now, am busy and am having some time away from TRF.. if i'm honest. It got me bogged down a bit so i'm taking a time-out.

I just wanted to ask, if there is a possibility, to create your own player ... I have a son, who would like to "play" for his favourite team ... But after creating him, "created player list ist full" ... what can I do?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mtrain5981 @ May 24 2009, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I just wanted to ask, if there is a possibility, to create your own player ... I have a son, who would like to "play" for his favourite team ... But after creating him, "created player list ist full" ... what can I do?[/b]
You will just have to use Woosahs editor to edit another player and change the name, commentary name and you will have to find a face which looks like him.

Good Luck

Hey Faatau, could you please upload a tutorial on how to make kits and mini kits. :)

Ok, as i have the whole weekend off, and i'm free of my marital worries, i will probably update a load of stuff, like tutorials etc.

Hi.

I have tried to download some of your kit pack and things but for some links it just take me to the filefront home page. Do you now why this happends and how i can stop it. I think it is only a problem with older files?

They have been removed unfortunately, if they become inactive for too long this is what happens.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Aug 29 2008, 07:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
RUGBY '08</span></span>

Files to Download

Kits

Guinness Premiership Modpack (for 06 and 08) Made by faatau82, molokodrinker (Wasps) and Edinburgh Gunner (Gloucester)
Magners League Modpack (Default teams for 06 and 08) Made by faatau82 and Edinburgh Gunner (Glasgow, Edinburgh and Cardiff)

Super 14
Bulls (Home only)

Australian Super 14 HD KitPack (Contains Brumbies H/A, Reds H/A, Waratahs H/A and Western Force H/A) **Rapidshare link**
Australian Super 14 HD KitPack (Contains Brumbies H/A, Reds H/A, Waratahs H/A and Western Force H/A) **Filefront link**

French clubs
Brive
Stade Francais and Stade Francais Euro kit - by ShaheenJ

Other
<a href="http://files.filefront.com/BILionsNEWzip/;13217813;/fileinfo.html" target="_blank">British and Irish Lions
</a>Argentina - By Uli85
Australia
Japan Home and Japan Away - by ShaheenJ
Georgia
Germany
<a href="http://files.filefront.com/Ireland+high+def+kitsrar/;11616027;/fileinfo.html" target="_blank">Ireland
</a>Namibia Home and Namibia Away and Namibia RWC07 - by ShaheenJ
Portugal (not for 06)
South Africa - by Uli85
Tonga by Uli85
USA Home and USA Away and USA RWC07 - by ShaheenJ
Wales and Wales RWC07

Various Graphics Patches

TV Logos Patch (updates the main TV logo. Install a file for your nations tv network)
Baselayer Patch (assign 'gloves' to individual players with woosaah editor 08 to give them baselayers)
HD Bootpack - By Uli85 (updates all the games boots with real ones. Assign with woosaah editor 08)

</span></span></span>
[/b]

Hi I'm new to all this but Faatau can you please uploade the bulls kit i realy want it plzhttp://www.therugbyforum.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

Can some1 plz sent me the files and stuff that i can edit player stats and give me info on how to give a player an star or give them some1 els star plz people

Fa'atau can you maybe upload the new Bulls S14 H&A Kits to filefront or to somewhere else then rapidshare, I get a error message that tells me to wait 2 minutes and try again which I do but after 2 minutes it still doesn't wana work...

hey fa'atau great kits made well done :cheers: :bravo:

but just wanted to say for the south african teams, the kit .fsh file (the back of the shirt to anyone who doesn't understand) would be better if the no. 6 is openside flanker and the no. 7 is blindside (siwtch those two number images around). because that is the case with south african club teams and also national team, whereas all other countries have 6 as blindside and 7 as blindside. but if you were to do that the roster would also have to be edited so that the openside flanker wore the number 6 jersey (eg: schalk burger, deonn stegmann, heinrich brussow, cobus grobbelaar and jean deysel,) and the blindside flanker wore the number 7 jersey (eg: duane vermeulen, dewald potgieter, juan smith, todd clever and keegan daniel).

thanks very much and sorry for posting the roster edit suggestions in this thread just wanted to relate it to the SA kit editing

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (savundra92 @ Jul 12 2009, 09:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
hey fa'atau great kits made well done :cheers: :bravo:

but just wanted to say for the south african teams, the kit .fsh file (the back of the shirt to anyone who doesn't understand) would be better if the no. 6 is openside flanker and the no. 7 is blindside (siwtch those two number images around). because that is the case with south african club teams and also national team, whereas all other countries have 6 as blindside and 7 as openside. but if you were to do that the roster would also have to be edited so that the openside flanker wore the number 6 jersey (eg: schalk burger, deonn stegmann, heinrich brussow, cobus grobbelaar and jean deysel,) and the blindside flanker wore the number 7 jersey (eg: duane vermeulen, dewald potgieter, juan smith, todd clever and keegan daniel).

thanks very much and sorry for posting the roster edit suggestions in this thread just wanted to relate it to the SA kit editing[/b]

Hi Faatau can you Uplade the cardif kits etc agail the link does not work Plz

Hey im new

Can someone PLEASE upload the bulls home and away kits on filefront.... PLEEEZ!!!!!

And by the way Blou Bul, luvin the name!!

Bulls home and away is on rapidshare. Filefront can go **** itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts