• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fanhub Connection Issue

5cw31

Academy Player
Hello. I have just bought the game and really want to get onto Fanhub on Xbox One. Every time I try however I keep getting "CONNECTING TO PLAYER CREATOR SERVER" followed by "CONNECTION TO THE PLAYER CREATOR SERVER IS UNAVAILABLE. PLEASE CHECK YOUR NETWORK CONNECTION AND TRY AGAIN LATER". I have seen a video on YouTube and am aware this is a problem. Does anyone know how to fix it? Many thanks.

I have just tried this on a friend's internet and it still isn't working. Can anybody help please?

im experiencing the same problem on pc!any info would be great!

I made an account in FanHub but once I try login in my account I appears that the user name or password is incorrect when I wrote everything correctly

i just checked the integrity of the game from steam....and its working now....but just have to backupp all the kits and other stuff from mods before i do that

That's odd, fanhub was working perfectly for me until yesterday but now I can't have any access to it...

i just checked the integrity of the game from steam....and its working now....but just have to backupp all the kits and other stuff from mods before i do that
you mean that they denied the access to the fanhub if your game is moded ?

you mean that they denied the access to the fanhub if your game is moded ?
no...i mean that after a steam check for the integrity of the game it worked.....but now im experiencing the same problem..!but this time with no mod !

no...i mean that after a steam check for the integrity of the game it worked.....but now im experiencing the same problem..!but this time with no mod !
It seems to be a temporary issue. You might have access again soon.

Yo, I'm new here. Just bought the game and yea the fanhub has been busted for about 3 days now. On ps4. Pretty sure wicked witch have abandoned the project so getting it fixed isn't going to happen. What do we do about it. Need to get the 2018 super rugby squads and it crashes every time without fail.

I made an account in FanHub but once I try login in my account I appears that the user name or password is incorrect when I wrote everything correctly
I didn't login in FanHub, any suggestion?

Fanhub was down for me when I tried it. hope they get it fixed quickly

Fanhub was down for me when I tried it. hope they get it fixed quickly
How long you can't get in? I try to log in to my account since January and nothing, happens this problem that previously said

I've only tried within the last two weeks. They must have given up on management of the game is my guess.

i was yesterday and it worked...didnt do nothing special!just log in another day!somethimes works and somethimes it doesnt

i was yesterday and it worked...didnt do nothing special!just log in another day!somethimes works and somethimes it doesnt
Interesting.. I might try a few things that it could be then.. maybe it's my firewall. will test it out.

This means that FanHub does not work or that my Internet connection is bad?Captura de pantalla (51).png

fanhub connection still down. Has anyone had any recent success and if so, what time/what country did you log on at? Need to find out if this is due to a southern hemisphere server issue or if it's something else.

It has to be an intermittent issue. Fanhub seems to let me log in at a random moment of the day here in France. Then sometimes it's not available anymore and I receive the same message as Gabi Nyg. Waiting a few hours, then leaving and relaunching the game apparently solves the problem albeit temporarily, yet I'm still not sure what causes it.

Latest posts