• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

FAO Dan, Knowsley and Chris :)

L

locksley

Here you go fellas,

Enjoy watching Ireland in action.... Brian O'Driscoll will tear you apart at the end of the month.

Here's the chip kick again, but in slow motion so you can REALLY enjoy it
If all else fails, put a little chip in
Long range try, 80 minutes gone, 2 points down. Wales are sick as pigs
Nice inside ball from a set play to break the defence

Let's get the banter going in this thread.

To Charlie, I've honestly not seen anything of what you can do in Rugby 06, but I KNOW you won't last 5 minutes come 23rd March ;)

To Dan, I've seen you play before and had to stop myself from laughing.... I could beat you on the Xbox version of Rugby 06 with a gamecube pad plugged in. ;)

To Knowsley, Well, the less said the better. Excuses about running sideways with a wireless pad won't wash with me anymore. ;)

My suggestion to you all????? GET PRACTICING!!!! :)

Bah. I've done that with Carlos Spencer and he's got nowhere near as much pace.

Bah. I've done that with Carlos Spencer and he's got nowhere near as much pace.
[/b]

Yeah, but I forgot to tell you that I had my eyes closed and was stood in the kitchen when I scored those tries. :D

:lol:

In that case, those arte the conditions of you being allowed to play on the 23rd!

Well I will not be attending unfortunately...
[/b]

Sorry mate, I was getting you mixed up with Teh Mite.

Still, you can enjoy the vids and pity the 3 fools (Said in a MR T voice) who dare set foot on the same pitch as BOD and the boys. ;)

Not bad dude, but probably nothing compared to what Brother Love (GG) has up his sleeve come online time with Rugby 08. :)

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Still, you can enjoy the vids and pity the 3 fools (Said in a MR T voice) who dare set foot on the same pitch as BOD and the boys. ;)
[/b][/quote]

Ok smart arse ! I guess you will be playing with Ireland when we meet then ? NZ will rip you to feckin pieces. Im going to buy a plugin s pad on sunday as to be completely fair to me my wireless pad is a bit mental ( think it could be my router interfering actually ). I wont have any excuses in my pocket, but then again after I put in a good solid 15 minutes of practice to get up to your level, I wouldnt really need any. :D

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Ok smart arse ! I guess you will be playing with Ireland when we meet then ? NZ will rip you to feckin pieces. Im going to buy a plugin s pad on sunday as to be completely fair to me my wireless pad is a bit mental ( think it could be my router interfering actually ). I wont have any excuses in my pocket, but then again after I put in a good solid 15 minutes of practice to get up to your level, I wouldnt really need any. :D
[/b][/quote]

That's right. "The 'rish" don't fear anyone, and those camp NZ boys can Haka all they want. When they get to the field, they'll ****!

I may even leave O'Driscoll on the bench til the 2nd half. In all seriousness, he doesn't half make a difference to the irish team. If he took a knock early on and had to leave, I may only win by 30 or 40 points! :( GULP!!! The shame of that.

Who's who then?

Locksley - IRELAND
Knowsley - NEW ZEALAND
Dan - ?????
Teh Mite - ????

I'll have to decide closer to the time. Someone quick to compensate for my lack of ability at this game! The host isn't supposed to get the wooden spoon but it certainly is heading that way!

I'll have to decide closer to the time. Someone quick to compensate for my lack of ability at this game! The host isn't supposed to get the wooden spoon but it certainly is heading that way!
[/b]

In all fairness though dan, you do play the PS2 version and it IS a bit of a pain to get used to the Xbox control method.

If you want to, you can come round to ours one night and have a couple of games to get used to it.... you could even play Knowsleyroader for some easy practice. BWAH HA HA HAAAAAA :D

Looks like I'll have to get my hands on what's left then, by the looks of things.... Presumably Oz.

*expects a surge of support*

Oz, SA, Wales and France are all still good options left.

Failing that, use the Crusaders or Wasps.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

That's right. "The 'rish" don't fear anyone, and those camp NZ boys can Haka all they want. When they get to the field, they'll ****!

I may even leave O'Driscoll on the bench til the 2nd half. In all seriousness, he doesn't half make a difference to the irish team. If he took a knock early on and had to leave, I may only win by 30 or 40 points! :( GULP!!! The shame of that.

Who's who then?

Locksley - IRELAND
Knowsley - NEW ZEALAND
Dan - ?????
Teh Mite - ????
[/b][/quote]

Dear me, confidence like that can only line you up for the biggest fall in history. Good job im keeping your missus amused while your put all this practice in. What would you do without a m8 like me ? If I wasnt willing to fill her nights... ( or is that fill her at nights ? ) she might be tempted to stray ! ;)

So are you lot actually practicing then?

My Xbox hasn't been turned on since Xmas.

So are you lot actually practicing then?

My Xbox hasn't been turned on since Xmas.
[/b]

Only Lox is practicing. That says one of two things.

1. He is taking it seriously.
2. He thinks he's **** and will get dicked unless he practices.

Or maybe both of the above. :D

Latest posts