• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

FAQ's

My profile tells me I have more than 10 posts, yet I still can't access the Rugby 08 forum. Am I missing something?

maybe one of my past posts is being ignored because it was too short? I guess I'll see after this reply to myself...

Posts need to be in excess of 30 characters to register successfully as a post on your count.

Man I want to get in the 08 forum but I don't really have much else to say about rugby since I don't know anything about it except the video game version.

Hopefully my other posts counted.

Posts need to be in excess of 30 characters to register successfully as a post on your count.
[/b]

Hi

It tells me I need to enter an introduction but when I try it tells me I do not have authority :wall: . Am I just being thick. :ranting:

i have done 11 posts with this one 12, and it only says 7 cumilative, so i cant get into the game forum, help

For me, after 10 posts I could enter for 2 days, but after that I couldn't until now.

Luca

O thanks for the info I did not know they needed to be at least thirty characters long, thanks again

Man I want to get in the 08 forum but I don't really have much else to say about rugby since I don't know anything about it except the video game version.

Hopefully my other posts counted.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
[/b][/quote]

You must know somehting about something. Why not start a new topic in the 'off topic' sections or ask somehing about a non-rugby game in the general games forum.

wen i try get into rugby forums
it says i need 10
buhh yoo guys say 5 ?

wat are perfect points

yeh

Hey,

I was wondering how to put pictures in your replies. I have seen a couple of people do it and i know there is an insert picture button at the top but it says you have to enter a url. I tried this but it said that it wasn't the right kind URL. Can you tell me how I add the right URL and is there anywhere to add pictures from my computer.

Thanks!

After having done my ten postes I had access to the rugby 08 forum, but now I get a message that I have not reached the number of the minimum posts (10) .
How is it possible?

After having done my ten postes I had access to the rugby 08 forum, but now I get a message that I have not reached the number of the minimum posts (10) .
How is it possible? [/b]

A lot of your posts were deleted (by me) for being indentical to one another and/or off-topic from the thread they were posted in. Therefore they were knocked off your post count.

I'm fine with this whole ten posts thing, I for one actually plan on posting here about real rugby and only want the gaming forum to chat about Jonah Lomu rugby.
However, is this whole 30 character rule necessary? I think that one can say something of worth in under that limit - and presumably you already clamp down on spamming - so why the word count?
It just means people have to add a few words of dross to the end of their posts.

No, it means people have to think about their post count just that little bit more.

I mean look at my previous sentence...that's more than double the required characters!
Really doesn't take that much effort now, does it?

i'm interesting in video game. and i think it is not very fun to write 10 posts in others forums. all i want it's to speak about video game at this moment.

i think forcing people to participate is utterly ridiculous. if they don't want to post then they shouldn't have to. i only came to get the rugby 08 player editor but it won't let me download it. farcical!

i think forcing people to participate is utterly ridiculous. if they don't want to post then they shouldn't have to. i only came to get the rugby 08 player editor but it won't let me download it. farcical! [/b]

What have you done to deserve the Rugby 08 editor exactly?

People have created it in their spare time and made it available free of charge. They don't have to do that. Certainly not for ungrateful whelps who feel that giving anything back in return is above them.

i will refrain from responding to your childish insults. [/b]

Really?

I thought 'ungrateful whelp' was actually quite creative. Certainly a lot better than what I was tempted to go with, let's put it that way.

Seriously - why is providing 10 small passages of thought beneath you? It always fascinates me when people take this line of thought.

Talk about real rugby mabye. There are almost endless topics out there to discuss. [/b]
Ahhhh that explains the constant, seemingly pointless contributions from random posters in the real rugby sections.

Latest posts