• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

FAQ's

Don't really know what I've to think about this ten posts rule. I'm french, my english is really poor. So my posts are not very interesting, I try to participate, that's a good point introced by this rule but i imagine that's painfull to you to read me...only because I want to talk about rugby 08, that appears "stupid" to me. I play rugby but technical discussions about this sport in english, that's really hard, do you think about an international part in this forum?(that will be better for everyone I think)

But thanks for this forum :)

Yeah I think the 10 post thing is rather annoying too. I am more interested in Rugby 08 but at least I have been following the rugby world cup quite closely.

Rugby 06 brought me over to these forums like so many of you. I have yet to purchase 08, but plan on doing so soon.

Thankfully, the Versus network is carrying around 10 taped WC matches and its the first time I've been able to watch full matches (I live in the States and we don't get much rugby on TV). Only reason I know anything about the sport is through a damn video game. But, it has really allowed me to enjoy the matches I've seen (Ireland v. France, NZ v. Scottland) and I plan on watching through the final.

Hi all,
Just another noob here, as of 5 mins ago, and was thinking that it is quite difficult to navigate to specific sub-forums, is it something to do with restrictions placed on noobs or am I going blind?

About your posting requirement to get to a certain area....dont you find this increases your database size to the point where it just doesnt affect data server(s) but also backup medium, admin tasks, etc?

Anyway, nice to see a site that offers a place for us 'rugby heads' to chat and argue about a decent game.

oops, shouldve introduced myself a bit better 5 mins ago, but still this adds to my post count...doesnt it? =)

I fell in love with both league and union at around 17 when I left Victoria to travel around Australia, then even more when I joined the army. When I left the army 12 years later I eventually moved back to Victoria for a year, and after that year I needed to move to Qld to actually see something else other than Aussie Rules.

Can you tell from the above just how much I love the game? Mind you, there's nothing wrong with Qld...better weather, people, fishing, sport, life...=)

And thankfully I suffer from insomnia so it makes it easy to stay up during the night to watch all the games...how was the canada and japan game? It kept me on the edge of my seat.

Cheers guys.

What is this perfect points?

ok i have now made 10 posts but still cant get into the rugby 08 forum????

What is this perfect points?

ok i have now made 10 posts but still cant get into the rugby 08 forum???? [/b]

Probably because they're 10 posts with nothing in them.

When I say nothing, I of course mean nothing of any importance. You've rushed through try to make 10 posts, and have therefore neglected to make them of a length and quality that will actually contribute to your post count.

oh ok thats a fair point i was just posting any old rubbish to try get to ten thanks bud

the 10 post is a pain in the arsses but as a admid of another treat i know it help to keep clean the servers, but its hard to be alive in a foreing lenguaje forum but i promise to do my best

cherrs

the 10 post is a pain in the arsses but as a admid of another treat i know it help to keep clean the servers, but its hard to be alive in a foreing lenguaje forum but i promise to do my best

cherrs [/b]

There is a forum especially for people like you so you can speak your own language. :bravo:

i think the 10 post requirement is right, i would like to enter that section too, but i think this is fair.
Its my opinion.
Everyone in this or in other forums must be there to build, not to destroy.

<div class='quotemain'> i really want to visit rugby 08 thread but cant. [/b]

We have now changed the rules so that you require 5 posts to be able to get in and read the rugby gaming boards. This is due to the fact that we have 2000+ members who seem to lurk the forums. This is a measure to make sure the right people get to see the information on the forums. There is also a minimum character criteria to decide whether a post is long enough to count on the post count..

If you are one of these "Lurkers" why not start a topic in the Introduction forum and just say Hi and maybe tell us a bit about yourself or you could just explore the rest of the site and try to get involved one of our many other sections.
[/b][/quote]

Hi everyone!
I got a question: I have already sent 5 posts, but my countere is stopped at 1...
Don't you think that people that want to enter at gaming forums surely will write more than 5 posts?
I am one of those that have many questions... especially on rugby 08...

There is a forum especially for people like you so you can speak your own language. :bravo:
[/b]

Hey, where can i find it? I'm not french (nor do i speak their language), but maybe there is a forum for us spanish speakers???.... mmmm... i really don't think so.

Anyway, let's go PUMAS!!!
Let's get that bronze medal!! We 've upseted France once, we can surely do it again!! Ain't it sad to lose the Webb Ellis Trophy playing at home??

Like many here, I'm trying to get my post count up to 10 so I can post in the Rugby 08 forum. I've been experimenting with some mods to the data on PC and I'd like to be able to share my progress... I promise you won't be disappointed once you see what I've found.

I don't understand why I have no permission to download files when I have been a member for 3 and a half years (right from the start in fact if you count previous incarnations of the forum) and have 80 posts (and used to have 300 odd).
Trying to take a look at this but there is a "You Do Not Have Permission To Download Files In This Category" message.

Latest posts