• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

FAQ's

Done more than 10 posts now in various forums (general rugby) and still don't have access to Rugby 08. Anything else I should know. [/b]

Yes. You should know that I have been, and will continue, going around deleting any spam you decide to post.

It's been going for a long time now, but it still amazes me the lengths some people will go to. You would have thought anyone playing Rugby 2008 and going out of their way to find a rugby forum would have a fair interest in the game. The obvious thing for them to do would be to simply go and comment on the sport they love. 10 posts is nothing, and would fly by while they posted their comments on the game. Everyone would be happy - we would get some constructive input and they would have their precious editor/patch/super duper something or other.

But no. Instead they spend mind-boggling amounts of timing spamming their way around the forum, half of which consists of them moaning about not being able to download, and that is then deleted and they are forced to start all over again. Had they simply spent 30 minutes of their life discussing something which should come as second nature, they could scurry away to their Playstation afterwards and update their game to their heart's content while the rest of us discuss what actually goes on in the real world.

[/rant]

This is a pretty good rugby forum as it keeps you up to date within the rugby world can't wait for the super 14

SFW your wanted!!

haha, legend sfw. legend. oh well, the joys of being a collective forum of multi genres and mediums.

How do you get permission for downloading as it tells me I don't have permission? [/b]

Originally posted by Someone very wise
It's been going for a long time now, but it still amazes me the lengths some people will go to. You would have thought anyone playing Rugby 2008 and going out of their way to find a rugby forum would have a fair interest in the game. The obvious thing for them to do would be to simply go and comment on the sport they love. 10 posts is nothing, and would fly by while they posted their comments on the game. Everyone would be happy - we would get some constructive input and they would have their precious editor/patch/super duper something or other.

But no. Instead they spend mind-boggling amounts of timing spamming their way around the forum, half of which consists of them moaning about not being able to download, and that is then deleted and they are forced to start all over again. Had they simply spent 30 minutes of their life discussing something which should come as second nature, they could scurry away to their Playstation afterwards and update their game to their heart's content while the rest of us discuss what actually goes on in the real world.

Ahem.

Latest posts