• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

FAQ's

Hi, my name is sebastian, birthplace: argentina and i'm 30. Imagine that i'm trying to get those 10 or more or whatsoever the number might be. I'll let you know more about me:
I played rugby for several years for my school, half scrum/not-so-fast wing. Also played until becoming U-21 for Club Pucara (buenos aires). Anyone else from argentina?

BTW: France........... beaten twice in YOUR World cup? Shame on you...

Hi, first post for me so lets introduce myself:
Name: Dam
Interests: Rugby Union, Football, Golf, Travel.
Who do you support?: Stade Toulousain
Do you play?: I used to but not anymore.
Favourite film: Death Poets Society
The Meaning of Life? : Enjoy

Hi, my name is sebastian, birthplace: argentina and i'm 30. Imagine that i'm trying to get those 10 or more or whatsoever the number might be. I'll let you know more about me:
I played rugby for several years for my school, half scrum/not-so-fast wing. Also played until becoming U-21 for Club Pucara (buenos aires). Anyone else from argentina?

BTW: France........... beaten twice in YOUR World cup? Shame on you...
[/b]

Your absolutely right Sebastian (Chabal?), shame on us! I can not understand why it is allways so difficult for us to simply play against you Pumas... Well done Argentina :bravo: , you sincerely deserve your 3rd place and Juan Hernandez is definitely the best player in the world.

I think ten posts seem reasonable,
This is the first site I have done posts on and I suppose it forces me to get into it instead of just reading and not contributing. I would love to just access everything I want right away but I think its fair to expect a contribution.
Where do I go to find the count of how many posts I've done (this may be a really stupid question).

Hi, I'm just wondering what the policies are on downloading the files?
They say that I don't have access to them
Thank you
Bye

hi- how do i start a new thread? i'm not too good at computers so it might be just me, but i can't seem to do anyhting on this site at the moment except post replies on a couple of the introduction forum. Say, for instance i wanted to either

A) start a new thread entitled somehting like 'current fantasy rugby XV' how would i go about it? i know there is a WC XV and probably and all time XV but i wanted to post my current all star team and see other peoples ideas

also

B) the above may have been done already- if so how would i go about finding it?

thanks

also do i have a record of all the posts i have done and there location, so when i log in i can quickly navigate to the right plave rather than searching for it? or if people reply will it be a msg in my box?

thanks

Hi, I'm just wondering what the policies are on downloading the files?
They say that I don't have access to them
Thank you
Bye
[/b]

i wouldnt mind the answer to this too, this place is confusing

We have now changed the rules so that you require 5 posts to be able to get in and read the rugby gaming boards. This is due to the fact that we have 2000+ members who seem to lurk the forums. This is a measure to make sure the right people get to see the information on the forums. There is also a minimum character criteria to decide whether a post is long enough to count on the post count..

If you are one of these "Lurkers" why not start a topic in the Introduction forum and just say Hi and maybe tell us a bit about yourself or you could just explore the rest of the site and try to get involved one of our many other sections.

Can you explain to me what i have to do to get a post to count? I have tried writing in the introductory forums but its a real bore to write all of this just to make a decent length post for the post counter to register it as a long enough post and then I can't go on most of the interesting forums so I have to bore myself to tears writing 10 of these.

Posts need to be longer than 30 characters to count.
[/b]

lol, i didn't know that.

What's up with that rule. If i could enter the games section i would probably make some more posts.
Moreover, there are some sections not working.

<div class='quotemain'>
Posts need to be longer than 30 characters to count.
[/b]

lol, i didn't know that.

What's up with that rule. If i could enter the games section i would probably make some more posts.
Moreover, there are some sections not working.
[/b][/quote]

I added more than 30 characters and still nothing.

Posts made in Off topic don't count.
I'm not sure about the International Board, it's possible that they do count there.
You can post things in Off Topic like "I'd hit that" and it would not count as spam. same goes for lengthy posts that don't really have a content. So they don't count there.

Hi, since I can't start any posts,ect I might as well do this :D. Sup guys my name is Josh, just call me Jusso. My grandfather has been an All Blacks fan for a long time and he finnaly managed to get me to support them. See ya around

JuSso, this is the only topic you can post in? There is an intro thread where you can tell a bit about yourself.

ok so im really confused now i have no idea how to download or post anywhere every time i do it doesnt go on my post count am i doing something wrong i just wanna talk to people as mad about rugby as i am

:%#%#:
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

I am new to the rugby forum and really want to download the rugby 08 editor but the message just say: You Do Not Have Permission To Download Files In This Category !!! what can I do to download it?
Thanks

:%#%#:
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

I am new to the rugby forum and really want to download the rugby 08 editor but the message just say: You Do Not Have Permission To Download Files In This Category !!! what can I do to download it?
Thanks

[/b]

Contribute to the forum in a constructive manner. A few decent posts and your problems will soon be resolved.

Contribute to the forum in a constructive manner. A few decent posts and your problems will soon be resolved.
[/b]

Lol.

Webby, you're beginning to sound like a broken record.

How many times have you had to say that now?

I'm closing in on 3 figures I believe. Quite impressed with myself that I haven't simply resorted to trite comments such as 'Try reading comments in the very thread you posted your question, you daft twat'.

But I'd never do that because it would be unprofessional.

Done more than 10 posts now in various forums (general rugby) and still don't have access to Rugby 08. Anything else I should know.