• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Farewell

J

Juggernaut

I bid farewell to all the Legends who have played their last game in Super Rugby.

Lest We Forget.

Tana Umaga

294022.jpg

Paul ***o

274.jpg

Lome Fa'atau

_39476190_faatu270.jpg

Luke Andrews

andrews_luke_wgtn_d.jpg

Anton Oliver & Carl Hayman

carlhaymanscrum_rugbyheaven__350x231.jpg

Josh Blackie

blackie_josh_highlanders_d.jpg

Filipo Levi

293274.jpg

Byron Kelleher

byronkelleher_rugbyheaven-portrait__200x279.jpg

George Gregan

35.jpg

Stephen Larkham

36.jpg

Jeremy Paul

56.jpg

Brendan Cannon

brendancannon_rugbyheaven-portrait__200x312.jpg

Nwwaahh...I'm gonna miss Umaga, the once and forever inspirational leader.

What's Umaga doing? Is he back off to France? Or, is he really hanging up the old boots?
I guess this blows a hole in the "He's secretly coming back for the RWC" theory.

Umaga is set to retire from all rugby but the last thing I heard was, he is still considering a return to his former club Toulon in France, possibly as coach. We're not sure yet. :huh:

As for Fa'atau he has not yet decided whether to play in Scotland or France. Poor guy, I never saw much of him in this year's Super 14 after he toped the table for scoring the most tries in the previous year. :wah:

I read in the local Saffa papers today that Umaga is considering playing another season of NPC/ANZC for Wellington. Don`t know how true it is though, anyone? But to Tana: thanks for the memories. Respect!

And how dare anyone forget that Sir Os Du Randt also played his last game of Super rugby on Saturday? Another legend that`ll be sorely missed- by all but opposing tightheads, that is!

Sorry about that BM. It just that, I havent read anyreports of any SA player retiring or leaving for the pounds/euros/yen.

Anyway, I bid farewell to:

Os Du Randt

_39423512_durandt_get_270.jpg

Ollie Le Roux

Sep2006OllieLoose.jpg

Clarke Dermody

293906.jpg

yeah umanga is playing for wellington for the air new zealand cup. that will be his true farewell to new zealand rugby.

where is kelleher off to?
[/b]

Just so everyone is updated:

Kelleher is playing for Agen next year.

Filipo Levi, Craig Newby & Josh Blackie are off to Japan.

Gregan to Toulon.

Larkham to Toulouse.

Dermody to London Irish.

***o to one Irish club...possibly Munster (not sure).

Fa'atau is still undecided whether to go to France or Scotland.

Gregan, Larkham and JP...I'm fearing what will happen to the Brumbies next season.

_39423512_durandt_get_270.jpg

Is that Os Du Randt fending off Gregan Juggernaut? Great shot. Connects very well with this topic. :D

Latest posts