Farrell

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by contepomi, Mar 27, 2005.

1. contepomi

contepomi Guest

I'm going to have a go at creating Andy Farrell tonight, I'll take ages if necessary, I've got a picture out of the paper of him, and theres loads of modifications you can make, I should be able to get it right, just all about patience.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. harrison2468

harrison2468 Guest

what position(s) u gonna put him as?

4. Mr. Laxative

Mr. Laxative Guest

Isn't he going to Newcastle? Confirm of Correct.

5. Bluebirds

Bluebirds Guest

Nah, Saracens.

6. contepomi

contepomi Guest

Not sure what the fee was, if someone could clear that up I'd be much obliged.harrison, im going to put him in as a no8,flanker and centre just in case. Plus I'll give him around the ninety mark for goal kicking.

7. Mr. Laxative

Mr. Laxative Guest

That's right. Wasn't sure. Knew it was either of those 2.

8. harrison2468

harrison2468 Guest

I think the RFU an Sarries spent a million to get him, split it in half, an he has a £700 000 a year contract (again split). I hav no doubt he wil b a success but I hope he ain't rushed. Big price tag does mean presure though - look @ Harris, an he was a bit of a flop.

9. Mr. Laxative

Mr. Laxative Guest

And Wendell. Have they announced which position Farrell's gonna play in?

10. el_tk

el_tk Guest

Yeah Harris said Farrell would be a failure, but he was rubbish.

11. harrison2468

harrison2468 Guest

Nobody knows his postion yet, I guess it's up to Steve Diamond, the Sarries coach. I reckon back row, but that will take longer 2 adopt 2 than centre. I think Farrell would b the 1st league man swap codes an becum a forward if he did. Big gamble, but I think it will pay off.

12. Ripper

Ripper Guest

Brad Throne played Lock after coming back from League, but he played Union while growing up so Im not sure if that would really count

13. harrison2468

harrison2468 Guest

Does Thorn still play 4 the crusaders? Forgot about him, don't follow 2 much S12 anymore, only what I read on net.

14. Mr. Laxative

Mr. Laxative Guest

Nah, he's gone back to league - worst decision he's ever made.

15. locksley

locksley Guest

Congratulations Rugby Union, you've just bought the most over-rated, over the hill player in history!

29 years old with a dodgy knee.... What a bargain.

16. harrison2468

harrison2468 Guest

I notice ur a st helens fan...

17. locksley

locksley Guest

That's right, and I'm no Lover of Wigan or Andy Farrell.... but I can't understand why rugby union want him so badly?

18. Must be the aerodynamics of his pan like face......

19. but in all seriousness.... he has failed to perform especually internationally in the past few years. So union fans dont build ya hopes up!!

20. harrison2468

harrison2468 Guest

Desperation? If it works out, RFU r goin 2 b called geniuses, but if it doesn't (popular opinion) they will get slated & it will b called biggest waste of money. Im optimistic it'll work. Look at JR an Henry Paul, even thou he hasn't done well in 15s, has helped England in the 7s and been a mentor 4 younger players on the 7s circuit(crap point I know). Turquiri has done well in Oz as well. Saw him(AF) on rugby special an he thinks he can do it n no doubt he is a talented athlete.

21. Matt rogers???

TAXI!!!

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!