• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Farrell

C

contepomi

I'm going to have a go at creating Andy Farrell tonight, I'll take ages if necessary, I've got a picture out of the paper of him, and theres loads of modifications you can make, I should be able to get it right, just all about patience.

Not sure what the fee was, if someone could clear that up I'd be much obliged.harrison, im going to put him in as a no8,flanker and centre just in case. Plus I'll give him around the ninety mark for goal kicking.

I think the RFU an Sarries spent a million to get him, split it in half, an he has a £700 000 a year contract (again split). I hav no doubt he wil b a success but I hope he ain't rushed. Big price tag does mean presure though - look @ Harris, an he was a bit of a flop.

And Wendell. Have they announced which position Farrell's gonna play in?

Nobody knows his postion yet, I guess it's up to Steve Diamond, the Sarries coach. I reckon back row, but that will take longer 2 adopt 2 than centre. I think Farrell would b the 1st league man swap codes an becum a forward if he did. Big gamble, but I think it will pay off.

Brad Throne played Lock after coming back from League, but he played Union while growing up so Im not sure if that would really count

Does Thorn still play 4 the crusaders? Forgot about him, don't follow 2 much S12 anymore, only what I read on net.

Congratulations Rugby Union, you've just bought the most over-rated, over the hill player in history!

29 years old with a dodgy knee.... What a bargain.

Originally posted by harrison2468@Mar 28 2005, 11:56 AM
I notice ur a st helens fan...
That's right, and I'm no Lover of Wigan or Andy Farrell.... but I can't understand why rugby union want him so badly?

but in all seriousness.... he has failed to perform especually internationally in the past few years. So union fans dont build ya hopes up!!

Desperation? If it works out, RFU r goin 2 b called geniuses, but if it doesn't (popular opinion) they will get slated & it will b called biggest waste of money. Im optimistic it'll work. Look at JR an Henry Paul, even thou he hasn't done well in 15s, has helped England in the 7s and been a mentor 4 younger players on the 7s circuit(crap point I know). Turquiri has done well in Oz as well. Saw him(AF) on rugby special an he thinks he can do it n no doubt he is a talented athlete.

Originally posted by harrison2468@Mar 28 2005, 12:24 PM
Desperation? If it works out, RFU r goin 2 b called geniuses, but if it doesn't (popular opinion) they will get slated & it will b called biggest waste of money. Im optimistic it'll work. Look at JR an Henry Paul, even thou he hasn't done well in 15s, has helped England in the 7s and been a mentor 4 younger players on the 7s circuit(crap point I know). Turquiri has done well in Oz as well. Saw him(AF) on rugby special an he thinks he can do it n no doubt he is a talented athlete.
Matt rogers???

TAXI!!!

Latest posts