• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

fastest player in the game

and i dont think nfl players start from a standing start rugby players do tho.and da metric system counts lol

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Feb 21 2005, 10:06 PM
white guys train harder than islanders...and i dont see them on the wings of the all blacks....hmmmm whatta bout olympic sprinting....every teams represented by a black guy....face it...cheeky darkers are naturally gifted physically...all these imports from the islanders dont exactly train hard out and dont hav these fancy equipment most kids get in clubs and schools...so how r they better...their speed one thing their strength the other...all natural gifts from god...u whiteys are blessed with discipline and brains...one of which u dont use as much...rite eh george dubya
<
your true in one thing, black people are naturally gifted with speed or strength, now explain why england won the world cup, FLUKE
<

with only one black guy
<

hehe......tell then why none of the island teams have made it to the world cup final cept for NZ
<

there are talented ppl no matter where ur from! what colour skin u have!

ps. and im fijian

Originally posted by kinkon89+Feb 22 2005, 07:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kinkon89 @ Feb 22 2005, 07:24 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-THE CHIROPRACTOR101
@Feb 21 2005, 10:06 PM
white guys train harder than islanders...and i dont see them on the wings of the all blacks....hmmmm whatta bout olympic sprinting....every teams represented by a black guy....face it...cheeky darkers are naturally gifted physically...all these imports from the islanders dont exactly train hard out and dont hav these fancy equipment most kids get in clubs and schools...so how r they better...their speed one thing their strength the other...all natural gifts from god...u whiteys are blessed with discipline and brains...one of which u dont use as much...rite eh george dubya
<
your true in one thing, black people are naturally gifted with speed or strength, now explain why england won the world cup, FLUKE
<

with only one black guy
<

hehe......tell then why none of the island teams have made it to the world cup final cept for NZ
<

there are talented ppl no matter where ur from! what colour skin u have!

ps. and im fijian [/b]
easy....they got brains and money....loads of it...accompanied by technology

if we had that....we would develop far better than just being an average test teams..money?...we get all our players back secured and they would be proud to play for their countries jersey anywayz...brains?we got that...in small doses
<
<

when it comes down to it cash makes them go from place to place

p.s...and im samoan
<

Is everyone aware that there is a new trailer called follow that ball on the ea site?

Yeah the rugby 7s guy (number 10 aii?) is very quick I was wathing him yesterday in Los Angeles.

nah he wont cut it with the fastest in rugby but his agility is by far the best in world rugby...in the open and in tight situations..just not a solid 15aside player...he should play rugby league....hes got moves alright...ankle breaking ones...

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Feb 22 2005, 09:23 PM
nah he wont cut it with the fastest in rugby but his agility is by far the best in world rugby...in the open and in tight situations..just not a solid 15aside player...he should play rugby league....hes got moves alright...ankle breaking ones...
I wouldnt say the best in world rugby the likes of Robinson,Williams and O'Driscoll have better agility then him, but he would rate up there.

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Feb 22 2005, 08:23 PM
I also think he would be well suited to League. I wonder whether he has considered this especially now that he doesn't have a Super 12 contract.

<<Exactly, I was in agreement with him. But at least in his tirade (to whom it was directed I dunno) he says how he really feels.
>>

Yeah sorry! Had been watching the propaganda network that is Fox News...worried about Syria and Iran and the innocents...can't help but get emotional.

Thus when it was highlighted that America would not stand for my scientifically factual comments due to sensitivity I just about f***ing puked. I mean talk about believing the hype! open your eyes. Anyway, enuff about that. I apologise for coming at you..hehe!

As for CA Iverson.....

For f***'s sake dude. Let go of the tree and wake up - what will be racist according to you next eh?
- saying a black person is blacker than a white person because he is black?
Stop being a sensitive, snivelling, PC whinger. You are limiting your outlook on life when you ignore facts on the basis of it being construed as racist. I think you are racist then, because you say that a race cannot be better or worse at something because of their race. Why not?

Originally posted by All_Blacks_Hurricanes_Lions_Fan+Feb 22 2005, 08:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (All_Blacks_Hurricanes_Lions_Fan @ Feb 22 2005, 08:31 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-THE CHIROPRACTOR101
@Feb 22 2005, 09:23 PM
I wouldnt say the best in world rugby the likes of Robinson,Williams and O'Driscoll have better agility then him, but he would rate up there. [/b]
nah hes more agile than them all....robinson has good solid build he breaks tackles
but some people dont touch aii...with those clinch the air tackles...hes got the best hops in rugby(moves that is)..if he was abit bigger and bulkier he would be a powerhouse in rugby 15aside he also needs to work on short passing and long range kicking

watching the news on the waikato chiefs that they have the fastest winger in nz sosene anesi..clocking 100m in 10.6 secs...not bad....

Originally posted by Los Lover@Feb 23 2005, 03:40 PM
As for CA Iverson.....

For f***'s sake dude. Let go of the tree and wake up - what will be racist according to you next eh?
- saying a black person is blacker than a white person because he is black?
Stop being a sensitive, snivelling, PC whinger. You are limiting your outlook on life when you ignore facts on the basis of it being construed as racist. I think you are racist then, because you say that a race cannot be better or worse at something because of their race. Why not?

Los Lover, I just wanted you to know that I find you very funny.
You are not racist at all, no, far from it, you only talk about certain races genetic ability being superior to others. How these things are important reasons to select these people for sports and how these things make these people more useful.

This is not misconstruing your words, this is what you have clearly said.

I also like the rugby forum, a lot, but I pity someone sad enough to proclaim their great worldly knowledge whilst living a sheltered enough life to post 120 odd posts in 7 or less days.

An obvious over-achiever.
Bet I get an angry response from an individual who finishes a lot of his posts with.........End Of Discussion.
Because after all, he's never wrong.
<

Originally posted by Los Lover@Feb 23 2005, 03:40 PM
Had been watching the propaganda network that is Fox News
Los, for the love of all that is good in this world, don't ever watch Fox News again.

Please. I beg you.

You'll learn more by banging your head against a brick wall.

<<living a sheltered enough life to post 120 odd posts in 7 or less days>>

(blush)

err...umm......quite.....I am...er...between jobs...lol!

Damn it! Where is that information available you little rascal.
I'd say nearly EVERY post was on the gaming too....hehe!

<you are funny.

thanks...I will calm down now (although was rude in other thread as well...hehe...sorry again)

<<Bet I get an angry response from an individual who finishes a lot of his posts with.........End Of Discussion.
Because after all, he's never wrong.
>>

This was only in the Jonah thread...where I said it twice. Apart from my assertion about being the best player in both the WCs I stand by what I said...I am not 'never wrong', I am just wrong far less often than I am right. My split personality has just confirmed with me that this true.

(pause, while I nod and thank him for standing by me)

Who in their right mind when enjoying a game with their favourite XV (on a games console especially) wouldn't have Jonah on the left wing? You'd have to be a killjoy.

Originally posted by Los Lover@Feb 23 2005, 07:42 PM
Who in their right mind when enjoying a game with their favourite XV (on a games console especially) wouldn't have Jonah on the left wing? You'd have to be a killjoy.
I'll do it.

You put Lomu on the wing, I'll get James Small to cover him.
<
<

Oh, wait, sorry, this isn't the thread about Lomu, and James Small certainly wasn't the fastest player in the sport. Oops.

Yeah, I'd pick him too.
He is one of my favourite players, I'd pick Jonah as my starting No:11 in my favourite 15 players of all time.

I just am able to step away from my own opinion, and say, favourite - yes, all time greatest - not quite.

Originally posted by C A Iversen@Feb 23 2005, 07:47 PM
Yeah, I'd pick him too.
He is one of my favourite players, I'd pick Jonah as my starting No:11 in my favourite 15 players of all time.

I just am able to step away from my own opinion, and say, favourite - yes, all time greatest - not quite.
Probably not the most consistent - but if a player is judged on single-handedly being able to change a game - I think he would be right up there.

Latest posts