• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fastest Player

Who is Fastest??

• Total voters
it was funny when doug howlett totally gassed jason robinson in 02 lol sheer pace!

I choosed Bryan Habana. But Jason Robinson and Rupeni Caucaunibuca are very fast too. Hard choice :)

Yo mama going to da bakery lol. Nah jokes I'd say Bryan Habana cause apparently Rupeni Caucaunibuca put on the weight now and most videos of him are about 4-5 years old so its hard to say if he's mantained all his speed over the last few years.

Glad to see Habana is getting the recognition he deserves.. But Man, Caucaunibuca is well fast.. Would love to see who would win between the two of them in a footrace! Nobody really comes close to those 2

rup's (=caucau) is a fatest.. But this guys have just a problem with this mind.
He can be the best wing in the world one day but the last sunday can play like very bad.
He is a really strange man

Yea Rupeni seems to have an attitude problem but could perhaps be faster than Brian. At the moment tho it's the Habana though.

All the runners are freaks but the really good 1s are the ones who can catch the ball. Rupeni is obviously the most dangerous but thats wen hes not fat and lazy.
Remember Fa'atau???

what about lome fa'atau and sosene anesi. i think they're just under utilised right now. if given their opportunity to shine they will. to bad fa'atau's playing for samoa. not alot of chances to shine when you're on the losing end

Yeah those two dudes are fast! I know Faatau has a great top speed as hes burned Roko on a few occasions.

Sosene Anesi's super quick too. Does anybody remember when he intercepted that quick throw in by Auckland to score a try, he really showed his acceleration than.

yea, what happened to the both of them?

someone ought to up the post count to 20 or something. seems like there are more andm ore one word posters hanging around

My vote would go for Chavanga.

This guy was on the shortlist for the Zimbabwean Olympics team (200M sprint) when he was 17 years old.Not sure what his time was though. :bana:
[/b]

yeh chavhanga is quickest bok

they have said (the commentators) that soseni is the fastest NZ player in the s14, and chavanga is the fastest for the whole s14

Latest posts