• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Favorite team

i am a big stormers fan, but they have really gone down hill... is it time to become a sharks supporter?

i am a big stormers fan, but they have really gone down hill... is it time to become a sharks supporter? [/b]

In a single word:

[/color]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

i am a big stormers fan, but they have really gone down hill... is it time to become a sharks supporter?
[/b]
Only if you like the habit of winning, but hey, somebody has to do it

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
Only if you like the habit of winning, but hey, somebody has to do it [/b][/quote] Hmmm, let`s see- 34 Currie Cup ***les versus- what, 5 or 6? :p

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
Only if you like the habit of winning, but hey, somebody has to do it [/b][/quote] Hmmm, let`s see- 34 Currie Cup ***les versus- what, 5 or 6? :p
[/b][/quote]
Haha, i don't have remind how the CC was back when it started. The Sharks have been in 3 Super Rugby finals. The Stormers, 0. ;)

The Bulls :cheers: is my favourite team. They can still win the Super 14 in 2008 ut they lost a few graet player and young players like captain Victor Matfield, GAry Botha and other players that are playing now in France.

The Bulls :cheers: is my favourite team. They can still win the Super 14 in 2008 ut they lost a few graet player and young players like captain Victor Matfield, GAry Botha and other players that are playing now in France.
[/b]

I read that Matfield was going to come back and play for the Bulls this year?

I dont really support any Super 14 side but i have a bit of a soft spot for the Hurricanes and Force.

In South Africa i like Sharks.
In Australia i take the Reds.
In NZ of course Blues.

Concerning the Super 14

From SA: Sharks (even more so now since Montgomery left)
From Aus: Force
From NZ: Blues