• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Favorite team

Crusaders-the best in the southern hemisphere
Wasps-the best in the northern hemisphere

NPC - Southland Stags/Wellington Lions
Super14 - Hurricanes (also have a massive softspot for the Highlanders)
International - All Blacks ofcourse.

The Sharks... yeah they have there ups and downs but they'll always be my top team

International: Argentina and Samoa
Rugby Union Teams: Leicester Tigers and Paris
Rugby League Teams: New Zealand Warriors

The Crusaders, but not (as you could think B) ) because they are one of the most winning team around.
Just because I love the city of Christchurch, the garden city, it's a kind of second hometown to me.

Crusaders or All Blacks???? um well the Crusaders don't choke so i'll go with them

Waikato in the NPC and Chiefs in S14. I love their style of play and players like Lauaki, Masaga, Messam and RICHARD KAHUI!!
I don't understand how people on here can support the Blues and the Crusaders, that's just insane! It's like saying you support the Ospreys and the Scarlets or Man Utd and Liverpool, it cannot be done!
And people saying if they can jump on another team's bandwagon, get real and support YOUR team!!!

Waikato in the NPC and Chiefs in S14. I love their style of play and players like Lauaki, Masaga, Messam and RICHARD KAHUI!!
I don't understand how people on here can support the Blues and the Crusaders, that's just insane! It's like saying you support the Ospreys and the Scarlets or Man Utd and Liverpool, it cannot be done!
And people saying if they can jump on another team's bandwagon, get real and support YOUR team!!!
[/b]
Yeh! I'm a Scarlets fan and I hate you scum from the East! :angry:

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
[/b][/quote]
The feeling's mutual, you Turk b@*%$?d!!! :p ;)

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]
Well, I'm actually from....MERFA TIDVIL. But yeh, I love Llanelli's style (or I did, at least <_<), so that's why I support them!

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]
Well, I'm actually from....MERFA TIDVIL. But yeh, I love Llanelli's style (or I did, at least <_<), so that's why I support them!
[/b][/quote]
Well that's fair enough I suppose. I'd stick with Sale now ol' Nige is in charge at Stradey/Parcky Red. Btw, you wouldn't happen to be the same Speedy that caused such animosity and was subsequently banned from our forum, would you? :p

Latest posts