• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Favorite team

Well that's fair enough I suppose. I'd stick with Sale now ol' Nige is in charge at Stradey/Parcky Red. Btw, you wouldn't happen to be the same Speedy that caused such animosity and was subsequently banned from our forum, would you? :p
[/b]
If by "our forum" you mean the Ospreys forum, then no. I have accounts on many forums and have never been banned from a forum before. Besides, I'd never associate myself with that lot. :D

International: Fiji and The all Blacks
Super 14: Crusaders and Chiefs ( I lived in Rotorua) :)

<div class='quotemain'>
Well that's fair enough I suppose. I'd stick with Sale now ol' Nige is in charge at Stradey/Parcky Red. Btw, you wouldn't happen to be the same Speedy that caused such animosity and was subsequently banned from our forum, would you? :p
[/b]
If by "our forum" you mean the Ospreys forum, then no. I have accounts on many forums and have never been banned from a forum before. Besides, I'd never associate myself with that lot. :D
[/b][/quote]

Favourite international: Springboks and Argentina

Super 14: Stormers and Sharks

Wests in Brisbane Rugby Union Comp
BBC my school in the Great Public Schools (GPS) Queensland rugby compitition.
Queensland Reds
Wallabies

International: South Africa!!! (Wales as a secondary possibly)
Domestic: Stormers and Sharks... (Crusaders are amazing to watch unless they are playing the Stormers of course)

International: I root for the USA for about a match, then when they are out it's All Blacks all the way!

Club: Waikato Chiefs. Went to my one and only major match when visiting NZ in 2004. Saw them open the season with a victory over the Hurricanes and was HOOKED! At home it Old Puget Sound Beach here in Seattle whenever I get a chance.

International: I root for the USA for about a match, then when they are out it's All Blacks all the way!

Club: Waikato Chiefs. Went to my one and only major match when visiting NZ in 2004. Saw them open the season with a victory over the Hurricanes and was HOOKED! At home it Old Puget Sound Beach here in Seattle whenever I get a chance.
[/b]

Welcome on the board bro, nice meeting a fellow Chief fan.

I would like to add that I also follow the Blues and the hurricanes except when they play against the Chiefs, sorry for hijacking the topic.

Qld Reds, even though we are usually terrible

International the Wallabies, though i like watching most of the Pacific Island nations, they play quality.

Latest posts