Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hobgoblins ale

• other

• Total voters
Other : Canterbury Draught
<

It's cheap enough. It's either that, or raiding the garage for some Speights.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Jan 28 2006, 10:26 PM
Something none alcoholic?
Only if you're a sopping wet girls blouse or a diabetic...

...Of course, theres always the option that you're cool enough to not drink, but it's just the first two options for you I'm afraid... sorry.

-----------------

Oh, and on the subject of nonalcoholic beverages, plain ol' Coke is by far my favourite, closelt followed by V... Water comes a distant 3rd, battling it out with Bundaberg Lemon Lime and Bitters... Red Bull is also sitting comfortably back there waiting to strike keeping a healthy distance in front of Ginger Ale, Lemonade and Orange Juice, and I can now see Picasso! He's coming down towards the roundabout, he's about 75-50 yards away and I can now see his painting...It's and abstract! I can see some blue, some purple, some little black oval shapes, I think I can see...

That's not Picasso, that's Kandinsky...

...Good lord, you're right! It's Kandinsky! And who is this here with him...

Proper hand-pulled pub tetleys. None of the smoothflow crap. Greenall's is the best (if you can get hold of the proper stuff).

Umm, called me a party-pooper but sorry my favourite is goodm old Coke. I don't like any alcohol - my friends all think I'm a twat but maybe my tastes will change when I get a bit older.

Coco

Originally posted by Coco@Jan 30 2006, 06:23 PM
Umm, called me a party-pooper but sorry my favourite is goodm old Coke. I don't like any alcohol - my friends all think I'm a twat but maybe my tastes will change when I get a bit older.

Coco
Don't worry about it - you will make a good 'lift' when you are older.
<

At the moment I'm on the Guinness, nothing like the Guinness in Ireland, shouldn't even be allowed to call it that in anywhere else and yet when they hear the accent and you don't order it they question your Irishness, ********. Think it's something to do with the water.

Also quite fond of coke, although it goes quite well with Jameson as well, which ain't bad on its own. Will generally drink any whiskey except Paddy.

As for the non alcoholic days then it's Coke all the way but I do like that Oasis Tropical as well.

Originally posted by An Tarbh@Jan 30 2006, 11:34 PM
At the moment I'm on the Guinness, nothing like the Guinness in Ireland, shouldn't even be allowed to call it that in anywhere else and yet when they hear the accent and you don't order it they question your Irishness, ********. Think it's something to do with the water.

Also quite fond of coke, although it goes quite well with Jameson as well, which ain't bad on its own. Will generally drink any whiskey except Paddy.

As for the non alcoholic days then it's Coke all the way but I do like that Oasis Tropical as well.
Well they've stopped making Guinness in London now so maybe it will improve here.

Originally posted by An Tarbh@Jan 30 2006, 11:34 PM
Jameson 1740 - That's where it's at.

Ive grown up in Otara, Sth Auckland and when all the money you get is by pushing trolleys or working in a fish n chip shop like i was as a kid you develop a good taste of nothing else but ......... Lion Red

beer - tui or db draught, whatevers on special

liquer - kahlua (love white russians)

spirit - tequila but usually end up bashing some c*** on it (fighting juice) also jagermeister and redbull (hunting dogs i thing its called)

non alc - pepsi MAX I like this better than regular pepsi

are most of you none rugby players, last time i checked spirits were for footballers!!!

Originally posted by lewseys got it covered@Feb 1 2006, 05:44 PM
are most of you none rugby players, last time i checked spirits were for footballers!!!
<

well last time I checked you, ahhh...... last time I checked ahhh........

I have nothing

personally i only start on the hot stuff after i've consumed my beers

Latest posts