• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Favourite tackles

S

St Day 3

There's a clip of the Chiropractor taking out Derrick hougaard on Youtube somewhere.

Hmm, that hit Andries Bekker made this weekend really stands out for me.

My favourite ever tackle was Bruce Reihana on Phil Christophers.

Mainly just because it was Phil Christophers, who is an overated stupid haired twat, and Bruce was new to Northampton at the time.

Really made me take note of him.

Where do you guys find this stuff!!!!!????

Oh yeah... thats right. You tube. Silly me.

As awesome as Lima's was, Lewseys tackle was pure LEGAL revenge and that makes the whoel tackle AMAZING!
I love it!

Why isn't there any good footage of someone producing what looks to be a crowbar of some description and bringing it down deadset in the middle of the oppositions eyebrows.

Now theres a tackle.

Soloman Haumono was a devastating tackler in the NRL. There's a video of NRL greatest hits that was produced by Boot'n'All which is spectacular.

Yeah, that boris tackle was quite strange...i've heard a few little things about the guy. Is he a cult figure? I'd look him up, but maybe someone could give me a short little thing on what he is all about?

He's a Conservative MP, who's loved for being a bumbling clown.

He's actually very intelligent, went to Oxbridge etc, but comes across as a bit of a buffoon.

Any other and he probably wouldn't be such a high profile figure, but we in Britain love someone who we can laugh at yet somehow still respect.

Ahk then sounds good...what was his soccer career like?
[/b]

He had a soccer career? :blink:

Nope just a career in the arts, Journalism and politics I'm afraid! Born in New York to a high society family, studied with the best in the UK at Oxbridge and became one of the most dashing (and bumbling) leading lights of the moderate right.

Theres a brilliant clip of his most latest gaffe at the Tory party conference where you see this big scrum of reporters and cameras, tightly packed, moving as one down the Bournemouth promenade with discipline that would make even the 2003 England Team feel inadequate...

...and at the center of this? Yup, Boris Johnson!

<Reporter> Boris! Are you going to resign?
<Boris> A-ha! Thats for me to know and you to find out!

I should have taken a video of my tackle on this halfback today... didnt expect me to be there at all I think, managed to get low enough to hit him just under the ribs, lifted him, pushed him and fell on him with my full weight on that spot...
He was down for a good minute or 2... :p

I should have taken a video of my tackle on this halfback today... didnt expect me to be there at all I think, managed to get low enough to hit him just under the ribs, lifted him, pushed him and fell on him with my full weight on that spot...
He was down for a good minute or 2... :p [/b]

And of course a player of such quality and international standard would have only been able to pull that off :bleh!: :p

<div class='quotemain'> I should have taken a video of my tackle on this halfback today... didnt expect me to be there at all I think, managed to get low enough to hit him just under the ribs, lifted him, pushed him and fell on him with my full weight on that spot...
He was down for a good minute or 2... :p [/b]

And of course a player of such quality and international standard would have only been able to pull that off :bleh!: :p
[/b][/quote]

oh man.. you don't need to say that... :)

Latest posts