• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

fifa and nhl demos out

E

esoj

demos for nhl2006 and fifa 2006 have been released. nhl 2006 is 273mb and fifa 2006 is 215mb. I doubt i will be getting fifa especially after experinceing prov evo for the first time last year. still will be interesting to see what fifa is like this year. nhl 2006 I have more hope in as ea seem to spend more time and money in it. I bought nhl 2005 for a friend and he seemed to the franchise mode in it so I might get 2006 as a bit of a change from the rugby and soccer games i usally buy.

I wonder how the EA lads managed to get all the NHL rosters right, there were a lot of significant moves just last week, to say nothing of the stampede of player movement a fortnight ago... I'd be severly disappointed if the rosters weren't accurate. It would be worth delaying release a couple weeks (how about co-inciding with the first week of action?) to get the right players in the right jerseys.

Just been playing fifa 06 & its seems really good so far. U can score some good scorchers from distance & the gameplay feels nice. Only gripe so far is that you cannot change the video settings, on my cpu the graphics are set high & the game struggles at times!

ya cant change the video settings!!

im getting fifa for sure.....love it when ruud gets a goal.....RUUUUUUD!!!!

If your looking for an Ice Hockey game get NHL 2K6.

It has superior gameplay, and a way superior franchise mode, it has a truckload of party mini games and other extra features for half the price.

Originally posted by Ripper@Sep 8 2005, 07:01 PM
If your looking for an Ice Hockey game get NHL 2K6.

It has superior gameplay, and a way superior franchise mode, it has a truckload of party mini games and other extra features for half the price.
if only they continued NFL 2K series
<

Downloading the FIFA demo at the moment, but I can 99% guarantee that I won't be getting it, when I can wait a month or two and get the next installment of the greatest football series of all time, Pro Evo 5.

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Sep 8 2005, 01:25 PM
Downloading the FIFA demo at the moment, but I can 99% guarantee that I won't be getting it, when I can wait a month or two and get the next installment of the greatest football series of all time, Pro Evo 5.
Here here!

I got Madden 2006 when i was in America for my PC. Its a decent upgrade from 05. The passing system is abit more complex. decent game all in all.

Latest posts