• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fight night Round 4

I did download the most popular rocky and in the game he looks like a skinny teenager. The Holyfiled I got is pretty good..............but my problem is that they added gameface but removed traditional CAB tools so I cant actually make decent CABs using my own artistic skill. I have to rely on gameface. on top of that if you dont have internet then you cant even use gameface which is just to get as many people as possible signed up to easportsworld. I cant even figure how or where to do it.

The only CABs ive seen that surprised me were Nic Cage and M and M (no tattoos!!) but ive seen better looking CABS on FNR3. Also theres no way to tell what theyll look like in the game, and then you cant delete them!

UFCs CAf was garbage, but in round 3 you could mould and shape any fighter you wanted and there are some great CAB builders out there, most of who have been all shut down by this game.

Ahh now I got ya

Yeah if you don’t have online your screwed, all games are going that way, offline is getting neglected in many ways across all genres and I guess with gameface upload create-a-player in sports ***les will all come to this way.

Tigerwoods10 offline it’s the same as 2009, Tiger2010 is ONLY worth the purchase for its online evolution, in the live tournaments, live weather feeds and play the pros….so EA appear to be neglecting the offline market moreso each year.

The rocky I have is spot on…..its a deadest ringer……..sometime he does look small, but that cause my fictional CAB is MASSIVE, and people’s other fictional CABs are massive thus making the real life CAB’s look tiny in the scheme of things.

Eminem is hilarious, I reckon they can get him better though

Whilst we may not be able to apply our artistic skills to make a face, everyone has endless possibilities to make or download (which is borrowing someones skills) whomever they want for celebrity deathmatch type biffs,
Bush v Bin Laden comes to mind.
I’d rather download 100 CAB celebrities and pit them into the ring for fun with a mate or online â€" a lot of people would agree with this.
Borat v Eminem, and Bruno when someone creates him.

Finally…the millions and millions of the Rocks fans, can smell what he is cooking with gloves on, and jabroni boulevard trunks, and take on Kimbo Slice in a 10 rounder, and the winner of this match goes on to fight Gordon Ramsay, who defeated Michael Jackson….seriously this is endless fun.

I will try my hand at footy players â€" Daley v Mundine will be huge!

Basically anyone can be in the game, there is no copywrite laws here…..i can put whomever I want in the game using the photogameface…..in 3-5 years when gameface technologies are better, and more accurate, and it take all of 10seconds to put your real life hero into any video game, it will be Tiger and FNR4 whom pioneered this avenue, and any threads like “Umagas face is too fat†“doesn’t even look like Mortlock†will be no longer, cause we can amend the face and share

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Jul 7 2009, 05:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ahh now I got ya

Yeah if you don't have online your screwed, all games are going that way, offline is getting neglected in many ways across all genres and I guess with gameface upload create-a-player in sports ***les will all come to this way.

Tigerwoods10 offline it's the same as 2009, Tiger2010 is ONLY worth the purchase for its online evolution, in the live tournaments, live weather feeds and play the pros….so EA appear to be neglecting the offline market moreso each year.

The rocky I have is spot on…..its a deadest ringer……..sometime he does look small, but that cause my fictional CAB is MASSIVE, and people's other fictional CABs are massive thus making the real life CAB's look tiny in the scheme of things.

Eminem is hilarious, I reckon they can get him better though

Whilst we may not be able to apply our artistic skills to make a face, everyone has endless possibilities to make or download (which is borrowing someones skills) whomever they want for celebrity deathmatch type biffs,
Bush v Bin Laden comes to mind.
I'd rather download 100 CAB celebrities and pit them into the ring for fun with a mate or online â€" a lot of people would agree with this.
Borat v Eminem, and Bruno when someone creates him.

Finally…the millions and millions of the Rocks fans, can smell what he is cooking with gloves on, and jabroni boulevard trunks, and take on Kimbo Slice in a 10 rounder, and the winner of this match goes on to fight Gordon Ramsay, who defeated Michael Jackson….seriously this is endless fun.

I will try my hand at footy players â€" Daley v Mundine will be huge!

Basically anyone can be in the game, there is no copywrite laws here…..i can put whomever I want in the game using the photogameface…..in 3-5 years when gameface technologies are better, and more accurate, and it take all of 10seconds to put your real life hero into any video game, it will be Tiger and FNR4 whom pioneered this avenue, and any threads like "Umagas face is too fat" "doesn't even look like Mortlock" will be no longer, cause we can amend the face and share[/b]

After reading all that I think your talking a lot about how great this game will be or games of it's type, in the future. I feel that CeeJay has pointed out some valid flaws. Not being able to delete players you download that suck badly and not having manual create a player, well it sounds seriously like the create a player is broken. Downloading stuff that is worse than you think is fine, but not being able to delete it!!!!????????

Major, major flaw. I'm staying away from this till a patch for that comes out. Custom soundtracks is damn, damn minor compared to that.

yeah i dont know if you can delete it, but thats bad if you cant
the CAB is fine man, Ceejay just doesnt have those morph tools from round 3 and tigerwoods where u move the analogue in a square for long/wide/fat/thin...in FNR4 the manual CAB has sliders instead, so its not limited like Ceejay is making it out to be....its actually in depth, and been praised by the majority.

Ceejay - pls tell me you have found the 'detailed sliders' page in the CAB, where u can change everything from nose depth, to overbite, crows feet, nostril height/width/tone/angle, ears, jaws, cheeks, head/fat/thin/deep
man there is heaps of sliders, more than tigers, but tigerwoods has the morph square which equates to about 4 sliders for each facial zone

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (C A Iversen @ Jul 7 2009, 06:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
After reading all that I think your talking a lot about how great this game will be or games of it's type, in the future.[/b]

Correction
'How great this CAB will be, or CAB of its type in the future'

The boxing in this game is nearly flawless, the game is already GREAT champ.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Jul 7 2009, 06:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (C A Iversen @ Jul 7 2009, 06:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
After reading all that I think your talking a lot about how great this game will be or games of it's type, in the future.[/b]

Correction
'How great this CAB will be, or CAB of its type in the future'

The boxing in this game is nearly flawless, the game is already GREAT champ.

[/b][/quote]

Now you've given me the info I needed. I was getting led to believe by Ceejay that there was "no manual CAB". Now I know there is I'm starting to come around again. It doesn't have to be 100% perfect for me. Please check out the delete a boxer thing. That's an important one. :)

if you go to create boxer - boxer gallery - created boxers - cycle thru to any of your created boxers and an array of options exists
2 of them are
duplicate and edit - perfect for when ur created self needs to be multiple weight divisioins
delete

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Jul 7 2009, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
if you go to create boxer - boxer gallery - created boxers - cycle thru to any of your created boxers and an array of options exists
2 of them are
duplicate and edit - perfect for when ur created self needs to be multiple weight divisioins
delete[/b]

Well then I have to say that there doesn't seem to be a problem here. Thanks so much for that AK47. Is this somehow different on the PS3, Ceejay?

I apologise for trying to mislead everyone but when I go to to create a boxer I have to choose a pre set head and from there I go to edit name and clothes and I cant find any options to edit the face, Im stuck with the one I chose. There is an advanced slider option at the bottom of one list but it is grayed out and not selectable.

So can you understand now why i thought the CAB was bad? If Im wrong and it has the depth I wan then why cant I find it or use it??

Ahhhh.....it says I can only use advanced sliders if I use a boxer created using a downloaded photo. So the options to edit a face hace been removed unless you use gameface, which was what I was complaining about. I cant use gameface so I cant use the face edit tools WTF!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CeeJay @ Jul 7 2009, 08:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I apologise for trying to mislead everyone but when I go to to create a boxer I have to choose a pre set head and from there I go to edit name and clothes and I cant find any options to edit the face, Im stuck with the one I chose. There is an advanced slider option at the bottom of one list but it is grayed out and not selectable.

So can you understand now why i thought the CAB was bad? If Im wrong and it has the depth I wan then why cant I find it or use it??[/b]

I'm tempted to hire this on PS3 and see if I can find whats wrong, it sounds like some sort of odd problem your having there CeeJay. Menus sometimes can only be accessed in some games after all the basic settings have been applied?

Edit: just read your post. Lucky I have an Playstation EYE, lol.

Just to confirm, on PS3 (and I guess on 360), there are advanced sliders for tweaking head and face shape, but they are only accessible when you have imported photos using gameface.

It does suck a bit that you can't do it with the preset heads, particularly given that there are not THAT many of them, but I've been playing around with gameface and think it can work VERY well with a little bit of patience.

You can delete!! You have to go to create a boxer, gallery and then delete. This is great, it means I can play around editing other peoples cabs.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CeeJay @ Jul 7 2009, 09:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
You can delete!! You have to go to create a boxer, gallery and then delete. This is great, it means I can play around editing other peoples cabs.[/b]

Worth me buying it now?

interesting discoveries, man thats bad u cant edit a face without a photo
amazing we are different worlds apart in the same feature
you dont need the eye toy or the xbox love vision cam
just upload a front and side profile on the easportworld...but you must link the easportsworld username with your console profile by using the same email address
so whatever you use for live or psn, as the email, you must use that email as the easportworld login, or they wont talk to eachother
xbox live vison and eye toy are substitutes, but u dont need these $40.00 periphs for the CAB.
i am 2 years into gameface (since tiger08) and a photo from your camera works alot better than the console perishps cameras....the lack of flash on your perips cam can hurt the tone of your face, which ultimately changes everything

Okay, now bought this. got it for $85 dollars, so am quite pleased. Laughed on the back it had a comment which could be read two ways "Fight With Mundine". Would really like to be putting AK on the canvas, but unfortunately he's 360 on this one.

Pretty good really. I'd say most of the reviews are correct at around 85%. I'd say that this is a big leap forward in many ways to Fight Night Round 3. There are still way too many punches thrown, but the new system seems to temper this a little. I don't care that a lot fo the power punches tend to skid off faces, thats realistic in 70-80% of real life punches. Occasionally one will drive through snapping the head away, but they are not the predominant punch in real life. The gloves cause a lot of the sliding effect due t o their texture.

The AI is sound and at times very simulative of some real life boxers, but occasionally can seem a little too perfect on higher levels. I'm no expert so will stick to Pro for now I think.

The CAB isn't bad at all, but their are obviously details that are more sophisticated in other games, but this game can't be all things to all people.

I'd like to have seen a "create your own tourney sort of thing for myself and mates to have a Saturday night slugfest, but I'm not going to mark the game down too much for that.

The soundtrack drives me crazy and I envy the 360 guys over that, but I'll just turn it down and play music on my stereo, lol.

All in all this game is great, but not an all-time great. It's one of the few ***les in which EA have made a leap forward, but it was neeeded and there's still room for more improvement in future installments.

Bumping this, but also adding that I've found this ***le to have much more depth than your average EA game. I've won both of my online fights so far and been told that I'm a really dirty fighter. So, I'm loving it.

Thrashing my mates at it too. They haven't learned some of the things I have, but when they catch up I'll have to look out.

That’s it CA, the game is bloody unreal

I am going thru legacy again to get to GOAT, this time with Tyson

With Tyson, I am 35 (34)-0-0 on pro, with a few sliders up, as I hit the top10

Put some sliders up, as I don’t do all the training games, and when you hit the top10, it gets harder, and with Tyson, it should NOT get hard, so I am giving myself an edge.

So satisfying, when the commentators mention Tysons real life record, and how my legacy is mirroring it

Comments like

“Tyson liks to get a guy early†â€" look at my KO count
“With Tyson undefeated, I wonder if that plays in the opponent mindset†â€" look at my record

I don’t know if these comments are reflected on my legacy or Tysons real life legacy to the sport, but hey it feels good

Online I bashed KAFTKA, in a little bash n dash last weekend…was a good biff, good fun fighting TRF blood

Latest posts