• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fiji v Junior All Blacks

D

Dumbo

What the hell is happenign with TV! another game I can't find...

Junior All Blacks: 15 Sosene Anesi, 14 Anthony Tuitavake, 13 Niva Ta'auso, 12 Cameron McIntyre, 11 Caleb Ralph (vice-captain), 10 Stephen Donald, 9 Jamie Nutbrown, 8 Nick Williams, 7 Josh Blackie, 6 Steven Bates, 5 Bernie Upton, 4 Tom Donnelly, 3 John Afoa, 2 Corey Flynn (captain), 2 Saimone Taumoepeau.
Replacements: 16 Campbell Johnstone, 17 Wyatt Crockett, 18 Hoani MacDonald, 19 Johnny Leo'o, 20 Kevin Senio, 21 Tamati Ellison, 22 Viliame Waqaseduadua

ABHLF (All Blacks Hurricanes Lions Fan), are you in Junior NZ Squad? Let me see , your real name is Cameron McIntyre!

Don't think that they are going to show this one is Oz.

Someone please keep the rest of us poor ******** who suffer from Australian bigotry in broadcasting up to date, anyone who says otherwise is a racist...

I forgot you were in that silly place. Sorry man.

Oh well, when I'm watching the JABs take on Fijis finest on the 24/7 dedicated rugby channel, I will be thinking of you.

Dumbo

Fox Sports 3 on the launchpad

By staff writers
May 31, 2006

FOXTEL and AUSTAR today announced a major expansion of its sports services through the creation of a new premium digital channel, FOX SPORTS 3.

FOX SPORTS 3 will launch in October with a 24-hour-a-day service that includes new live and exclusive Australian and international sports television.

Premier Media Group (PMG), which owns and operates all the FOX SPORTS services, will produce the new channel that will extend and complement FOX SPORTS 1, FOX SPORTS 2 and FOX SPORTS NEWS.

OPTUS TV subscribers to FOXTEL Digital will be able to add FOX SPORTS 3 to their service.

FOX SPORTS 3 will offer expanded coverage of domestic and international football, cricket, tennis, golf, rugby union and more.

The new channel will also include specially produced magazine programs on a wide range of sports made to the highest standards for which FOX SPORTS is renowned.

FOX SPORTS 3 will showcase all football matches included as part of a wide-ranging agreement reached recently between Football Federation Australia and PMG.

This includes the Hyundai A-League live and exclusive, Australia international matches, next year's Asian Cup, and the Asian Champions League, which will include Australian teams for the first time in 2007. The channel will also expand its live coverage of the English Premier League.

In addition, this summer FOX SPORTS 3 will televise a range of domestic and international cricket including exclusive coverage of the domestic limited-overs competition, Twenty20 matches and nightly highlights of the much-anticipated Ashes series.

Further details of the complete FOX SPORTS 3 program line-up and schedule will be revealed closer to its launch.
PMG's chief executive David Malone said: "FOX SPORTS 3 reinforces our ongoing commitment to providing Australian viewers with more live, relevant and Australian sport than any other broadcaster in this country.

"With the addition of FOX SPORTS 3, subscription television viewers will have the choice to enjoy the best domestic and international sports across all our channels.

"FOX SPORTS 3 will not only include more of those sports already covered on our channels but will enable us to broaden the range of sporting events we televise."

http://foxsports.news.com.au/story/0,8659,...0.html?from=rss
[/b]

When this new channel starts they should show alot of these types of games to fill in time.

Thanks for finding that... October though... damn...
Can see why though, fox sports is like 'full' they definitely need another channel.

kafta can you please keep us up to date?

Originally posted by Dumbo@Jun 2 2006, 11:55 AM
Thanks for finding that... October though... damn...
Can see why though, fox sports is like 'full' they definitely need another channel.

kafta can you please keep us up to date?
I can't. I'll be watching the replay at 11 the next morning. I've got work and then a **** up.

was just flicking through on the sky website and it the game is listed on sky sport 1 as well live at 2:55pm. so now a few more of us should be able to watch this game.

Fiji: 15 Norman Ligairi, 14 Mosese Luveitasau, 13 Epeli Ruivadra, 12 Seru Rabeni, 11 Rupeni Caucau, 10 Seremaia Bai, 9 Seveci Taka, 8 Alifereti Doviverata, 7 Aca Ratuva, 6 Ifereimi Rawaqa, 5 Simon Raiwalui (captain), 4 Isoa Domolailai, 3 Apisai Nagi, 2 Sunia Koto, 1 Josese Bale.
Replacements: 16 Joeli Lotawa, 17 Ravuama Samo, 18 Netani Talei, 19 Akapusi Qera, 20 Emosi Vucago, 21 Josevata Tora, 22 Kameli Ratuvou.

Junior All Blacks: 15 Sosene Anesi, 14 Anthony Tuitavake, 13 Niva Ta'auso, 12 Cameron McIntyre, 11 Caleb Ralph (vice-captain), 10 Stephen Donald, 9 Jamie Nutbrown, 8 Nick Williams, 7 Josh Blackie, 6 Steven Bates, 5 Bernie Upton, 4 Tom Donnelly, 3 John Afoa, 2 Corey Flynn (captain), 2 Saimone Taumoepeau.
Replacements: 16 Campbell Johnstone, 17 Wyatt Crockett, 18 Hoani MacDonald, 19 Johnny Leo'o, 20 Kevin Senio, 21 Tamati Ellison, 22 Viliame Waqaseduadua.

woohoo rupeni is playin...lookin forward to this one

ummm tough one to decide im going to be brave though and say

fiji 31
j all blcks 25

its there bp in this comp?

did rupeni eat his family in france?...the man is bigger than the props hahaha still got the moves tho..anesi is the fastest in nz until rupeni left

Latest posts