• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Film 2007

This Evan Almighty movie - is it from the same crew as Ron Burgundy? Or is it just a lameass spinoff like Elektra? [/b]

Evan Almighty is the follow up to Bruce Almighty film starring Jim Carey. This time its Steve Carrel that is the main character (ala Evan). In this new film God turns Evan into Noah & makes him build an ark. Looks ok, dunno whether it's gonna be as good as Bruce Almighty. Here's the trailer & see for yourself.

I will definitely see Spiderman 3, Live Hard Die Hard & Harry Potter (which will probably come out in November in NZ)

Didn't even know they were making a 2nd Sin City so not sure on that one.

I used to love Sin City, but after I watched it a Second Time when it came out on DVD, I began to hate it... found it so boring the second time through. After I saw it at the cinemas, I thought could be better than Pulp Fiction, but it is boring as hell the Second time around. I've Seen Pulp Fiction god knows how many times, but it still cracks me up.

Hopefully Numero Dos is better.

Got these dates off the Hoyts site but only goes up to the end of March. Most of these films have already been explained at the start but here the release dates for New Zealand.

I might want to see Black Sheep just to see how weird it is.

The Pursuit of Happiness 25/1
Epic Movie 25/1 (another thing like Scary Movie)
Rocky Balboa 1/2
Stranger Than Fiction 1/2
Last King of Scotland 8/2
Music & Lyrics by 15/2 (Another Hugh Grnat chick flick)
The Good Shepherd 15/2
Notes on a Scandal 22/2
Norbit 22/2
Letters from Iwo Jima 22/2
The Illusionist 1/3
The Descent 1/3
Black Sheep 22/3 (killer sheep one)
Breaking & Entering 29/3
Miss Potter 29/3 (based on Beatrix Potters life)

Will finally get around to seeing The Last King of Scotland, am looking forward to this as the history of Uganda is really an interesting story, especially considering how they've managed to come out of the shadows of such a brutal dictator.

Latest posts